‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I honestly would prefer Hyatt over Williams but it’s tough. Hell, just take all 4 lol
I just think Williams helps fill the role we were recruiting Kasper for better than Hyatt. I’d be fine with taking all 4 though, but I don’t think they want to take 5 WRs. And moving Spillman to defense might piss him off and hurt our chances landing his brother next year

Don’t see him being a RB
Maybe not an outright RB, but he would play a Harvin/Patterson/Thomas/Samuel type role. Heupel loves having a guy that can lineup at both WR spots and play in the backfield. Look at how they used Otis Anderson at UCF. I always thought Holiday would be that guy because it would be more natural with him being a wildcat QB in high school. He’s been so good at WR this fall though that that’s not likely to be the case. They need a guy like that though. It opens up so much more in your option and screen game

Maybe not an outright RB, but he would play a Harvin/Patterson/Thomas/Samuel type role. Heupel loves having a guy that can lineup at both WR spots and play in the backfield. Look at how they used Otis Anderson at UCF. I always thought Holiday would be that guy because it would be more natural with him being a wildcat QB in high school. He’s been so good at WR this fall though that that’s not likely to be the case. They need a guy like that though. It opens up so much more in your option and screen game
Yep. The type of versatile guy that you can move around and create mismatches.

VN Store

Back