‘23 TN OLB Caleb Herring (Tennessee Commit)

boom.gif

Matches up perfectly with what @LA Vol said a few months ago about UT admin & UTAD having a clear direction about the culture they intend to build here - starting with coaches & then athletes! I find it ironic that other fans like to try to paint our baseball team as villains when we all know they wish they had a team like our's - a good-looking, energetic coach & players with aggressive mentality having a ton of fun! As @DarthVol1 (I think) likes to say Clean Living Prevails! I'm so excited to see the next few years on Rocky Top play out!
I humbly agree! And for those wondering about the origin of that saying, I give full credit to the great philosopher Bugs Bunny. He put up a terrific battle, ma'am. But clean living prevailed.

Matches up perfectly with what @LA Vol said a few months ago about UT admin & UTAD having a clear direction about the culture they intend to build here - starting with coaches & then athletes! I find it ironic that other fans like to try to paint our baseball team as villains when we all know they wish they had a team like our's - a good-looking, energetic coach & players with aggressive mentality having a ton of fun! As @DarthVol1 (I think) likes to say Clean Living Prevails! I'm so excited to see the next few years on Rocky Top play out!
they may be 'villains' but they can also be good dudes just having fun.

VN Store

Back