The Last Thing You Purchased II

My friend who grew up riding bicycles in East Tennessee runs a cycling club. They’re hard core, love hills, and average 15 mph over “nicely hilly” routes of 30+ miles. I cannot keep up with them, though their invitation stands, and they are a friendly bunch, exhibiting one and all the best qualities of cyclists and neighbors. One day… maybe.

Reactions: Juanita
I bought my daughter a Peloton....saved (in the long run) me from paying her gym bills. She loves it. Last time I cycled on a 10 speed I freaked out and applied both front brakes bc a car pulled out in front of me. Flipped me over the handle bars. Yes, I still have the scar on my hip. I like a mountain bike. Maybe that'll be my next purchase.

Reactions: SDV
My friend who grew up riding bicycles in East Tennessee runs a cycling club. They’re hard core, love hills, and average 15 mph over “nicely hilly” routes of 30+ miles. I cannot keep up with them, though their invitation stands, and they are a friendly bunch, exhibiting one and all the best qualities of cyclists and neighbors. One day… maybe.
yea, it gets easier the older you get. Just kiddn of course. I can't believe the things I can no longer do or it takes me 2-3 times as long.

VN Store

Back