'22 AZ WR Kyler Kasper (Oregon commit)

I can’t remember a recruit that most of VN felt was a sure thing to commit to the good guys. I will check my enthusiasm for any similar scenarios going forward. Everything seemed to be going our way with the Nico factor in helping bring top tier talent here. ☹️
i think he wanted to reclassify but i could see the telling him no, we have more important needs and we just got a nice wr haul

I get that all these guys like to be around Nico Iamaleava but I am beginning to doubt he has any real pull with any of them. Kasper to Oregon and I would bet Tate picks OSU. That’s probably why we are scrambling offering every wide receiver with a pulse right now. Don’t get me wrong, I love having Nico but it doesn’t seem to be helping in recruiting much.

I don’t see why we couldn’t have made room if he is as talented as everyone here believes.
we don't need a 5th wr in the 22 class, he's injury prone, apparently was a issue, we're taking bru because his body is ready, and we have way more needs that can be used in other transfers

I get that all these guys like to be around Nico Iamaleava but I am beginning to doubt he has any real pull with any of them. Kasper to Oregon and I would bet Tate picks OSU. That’s probably why we are scrambling offering every wide receiver with a pulse right now. Don’t get me wrong, I love having Nico but it doesn’t seem to be helping in recruiting much.

lol ok

Moving on. The list of wr/ath were after... I'm really not overly concerned. Hope Kasper does great in Eugene.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Nico still needs number one wr ...maybe Tate will be even more encouraged to commit n be that guy now....least that's one way to look at it

we don't need a 5th wr in the 22 class, he's injury prone, apparently was a issue, we're taking bru because his body is ready, and we have way more needs that can be used in other transfers
Explain what does the reclass to 22 do for him?
I know it counts toward Oregon but for him, does he get to be on the sidelines or something this year or would that let him sign early and start getting NIL this summer or somesthing

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Quit trolling and go away

VN Store

Back