Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think we'll see some improvement in that OL. Ya lose Cade and return the bulk of the rest of the guys that got meaningful snaps.

Carvin, Spraggins, Cooper in the interior. Wright, Dayne both return ya add a mix of HS talent and a solid transfer (maybe another in future) as well.

What has Dayne Davis ever done other than being a turnstile? Offensive line will once again be the weakest position group on offense.

Reactions: Big Orange#1
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I don’t read here everyday; therefore, I don’t know if this has been discussed. If is true that they have Nico Lamaleava with a 8 million dollar NIL deal, would that not cause the coaching staff to have to play him? It is similar to the NFL in having a franchise paid QB at 30 mil a year compared to the backup making 2 mil a year but is playing better. I guess since it is truly an outside institution paying the bill it is not quite the same, but I could see that leading to issues with player disgruntlement. I can also see where a college coach has more leverage than an NFL because it is not affecting the institution that he is employed by and just could let him sit on the bench. He would still be getting the money, but not producing on yhe field. What if the starter is getting a $50,000, but the backup is getting $200,000 to sit the bench. The separation of the coach from the institution paying the bill probably makes that easier to manage than a GM and coach in the NFL, but to think that institution wouldn’t put pressure on the coaching staff about future interactions between the 2 is naive.
The university is not paying him 8mil.

I don't think it's just the speed. The ball moves so much. I could probably occasionally connect with a 95 mph pitch that went straight, but to go that fast and move around? Crazy.
Have you played a lot of baseball? I mean, 95 is incredibly fast. I know that there is no way that I could touch it.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back