2022 Target List

Tennessee assistant Rod Clark was through Montverde Academy earlier this week to see five-star 2022 prospect Malik Reneau, a one time Florida commitment. Reneau opened things back up after Mike White bolted from Gainesville. This one feels like a bit of a long shot to us, but we’ll keep our ear to the ground on it.
Lastly on recruiting, Skyy Clark, the former Kentucky signee, caused a stir earlier this week when he released a top six and included Tennessee in it. We mentioned this on the board, but from what we’ve picked up Tennessee isn’t as far down the road with Clark as his social media post may suggest. Tennessee has had conversations with Clark and it would be fair to say they’re recruiting him, but things are in the preliminary stages and I’d stop well short of saying that the Vols are ‘all in’ here.
-VQ

Lots of smoke around Juwan Howard to coach the Lakers when they fire Frank Vogel. Jett Howard might look around
Huh. Not the hire I’d make. Underachieved a lot this past season with a roster that was top 10 in talent. I’d see if Lue would come from the clippers, though probably not

Reactions: The Dog
Huh. Not the hire I’d make. Underachieved a lot this past season with a roster that was top 10 in talent. I’d see if Lue would come from the clippers, though probably not
Lue is a damn good coach, keeping the Clippers above .500 without PG for half the season and Leonard for the whole season is impressive, imo. They could make a run in the WC, even without Leonard, but with him, by some miracle, I can see 'em winning the west. But, I'm a huge PG fan and the Clippers are my WC team, so it may be wishful thinking on my part. Lue is a better coach than Howard, no doubt. I still give Juwan a lot of credit, his gameplan against UT was excellent and more importantly, led to a win

Reactions: Vol49er
If I was the Lakers I’d look at someone like Darko Rajakovic from the Grizzlies. Top assistant for Taylor Jenkins who’s done an incredible job this year

Fardaws Aimaq 6-11 245 Utah Valley 18.9/13.6. #3 in rebounds last season after Sheebway and Bacot.

This guy , Phillips, Edwards and a lights out shooter. Gimmee

Reactions: Volfan1000

Wild...

Looks like Hunter already committed to Clemson though, but the other 3 notable ones mentioned are still uncommitted.

Reactions: Willy14
Man, I really wish and hope we can get in with Lindsay this time around. We pursued him before his initial commitment, but I can't remember how far along we ever got with him at the time.
He had an OV scheduled but committed before it happened, the buzz around him is he’s likely looking to be closer to home.

VN Store

Back