‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Nico, his family, kyler kasper, Carnell, kevin kasper, Alex Golesh, Kelsey pope, Joey Halzle, and a couple more recruits showed up to the baseball game. Everyone chanted “Nico!” when they walked in. There was a small chant for Kasper at one point too. Nico’s dad was wearing a “Honcho” shirt for Jordan beck. Jordan beck than proceeded to knock a grand slam and the place went crazy. View attachment 446371View attachment 446372
Hopefully Tate didn’t feel left out

His touch/accuracy/and placement are phenomenal for being so raw.Ive not talked to literally one coach or person that has knowledge of football that has said anything bad about the kid.Quiet the opposite actually lol lot of salty dogs out there.I will say one thing is he stares down his wrs and he ain't afraid to sling the rock that way.Now he might get by in high school and maybe a tourney etc but Sec dbs will feast.I say that but don't believe it cause dude has incredible accuracy

Reactions: Smokey19rt
But… why does Andy think he can rap?…like, at all. Dude is definitely on the spectrum.. just not sure exactly where yet

Reactions: VOLSONLY
His touch/accuracy/and placement are phenomenal for being so raw.Ive not talked to literally one coach or person that has knowledge of football that has said anything bad about the kid.Quiet the opposite actually lol lot of salty dogs out there.I will say one thing is he stares down his wrs and he ain't afraid to sling the rock that way.Now he might get by in high school and maybe a tourney etc but Sec dbs will feast.I say that but don't believe it cause dude has incredible accuracy
I’ve been paying attention to that since someone mentioned it yesterday. He does it on receivers he anticipates already open. If you watch (look at the last throw)…he first looks right and scans to the left. That was his last option

Reactions: Wolfeman_Vol
I’ve been paying attention to that since someone mentioned it yesterday. He does it on receivers he anticipates already open. If you watch (look at the last throw)…he first looks right and scans to the left. That was his last option
He did it several times yesterday too. Watch all of them. Either he’s looking the safety off or going through progressions

It's hilarious to see the reaction of our fanbase to an individual who has been vastly more successful and could have retired very comfortable years ago. Cam has a 7v7 team that he pours into so I don't get the vitriol people are sending when he's trying to tell a kid to remember to be himself and do what's best for himself.

VN Store

Back