‘23 GA LB CJ Allen (UGA Commit)

Talked to someone around Georgia today. He said CJ isn't sure Harsin will be at Auburn next year and it's now a Tennessee-Georgia battle. Was interested in working towards a commitment to UGA but they told him to wait for the time being so his interest in us has risen a bit.

Talked to someone around Georgia today. He said CJ isn't sure Harsin will be at Auburn next year and it's now a Tennessee-Georgia battle. Was interested in working towards a commitment to UGA but they told him to wait for the time being so his interest in us has risen a bit.

Georgia gonna Georgia but if I was him they could kiss my grass but kid is def top 3 on my Defense wish..The new breed of lb in the NFL is ur Micah Parsons,Devin Bush,David Long.I mean why does Derrick Henry have the success he has??Give u a BIG reason Lbs!!Dudes at lb are so small n fast that he just crushes them,we got ran all over by Power 5 teams last year.Parsons is a one man show in Dallas,just think what someone like him could do for Banks D this year.

If this was a Tennessee kid and Tennessee told him that, we would get eliminated immediately and some cryptic tweet would get put out about it from the recruit.

Unfortunately, it's a good move by Georgia. Still, hope it comes back to bite their collective, sanctimonious asses.

I'm sure the Mutts are in on some good lbs none of which I know of cause it's Georgia n I could care less to look lol but man his numbers from junior year or silly.Hes one of those kids if he keeps projecting like he is could end up a top 25-50 player.Guys like Parsons changed the game its the nature of the beast when u see it happen on the field.Like Tight end or Rbs how tbeir devalued to a certain extent.

Super off subject but this year's crop of tight ends n the draft is prob the best in some time.You have 4 or 5 really decent guys

VN Store

Back