Transfer Portal 21-22

I don't think some of these names have been mentioned in this thread, but they are as of 4-9-22 available. Positions based on team rosters. (Edited to remove Collins). (Edited to add Smith and Lattimore).

Rochelle Norris: C
JeAnna Cunningham: C
Olivia Owens: C
Taylor Jones: F/C
Kennedy Brown: C
Ramani Parker: C
River Baldwin: C
Nashaya Kyle: C
Piath Gabriel: C
Aly VanLoo: C
Rita Igbokwe: C
Ra Shaya Kyle: C
Destiny Oberg: C
Uchenna Nwoke: C
Klarke Sconiers: C
Semaj Smith: C

Sarah Dumitrescu: G
Destiny Littleton: G
Jenna Brown: G
Aijha Blackwell: G

Elysa Wesolek: F
Latasha Lattimore: F BUT 6’4
Koi Love: F
Nyayongah Gony: F/G
Taylor Gibson: F
Esmery Martinez : F
Elyssa Wesolek: F
Ladazhia Williams: F
Jillian Hollingshead: F
LaDazhia Willians: F
Nevaeh Parkinson: F/C

Eniya Russell: PG
Jordyn Jenkins: PG

Last edited:
I don't think some of these names have been mentioned in this thread, but they are as of 4-9-22 available. Positions based on team rosters.

Mimi Collins: F

Jordan Jenkins: PG

Really appreciate you providing a list sorted by position.

That’s your pick of the litter - not ours.
Stop that nonsense if Rickea Jackson had told Coach Dawn she wanted to play at SC she would had been ecstatic I guarantee you even though she didn't have SC on her list somebody on the SC staff still got in touch with her representative to see if there's a chance she could be interested in SC

I don't think some of these names have been mentioned in this thread, but they are as of 4-9-22 available. Positions based on team rosters.

Destiny Littleton is not in the portal yet and may not be. She’s already played 5 years so has a lot of decisions to make. She has some reasons to stay in Columbia.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Destiny Littleton is not in the portal yet and may not be. She’s already played 5 years so has a lot of decisions to make. She has some reasons to stay in Columbia.

Like? Job opportunities? someone got her eye ? another natty? business opportunities? she is like a 8th year super senior i would figure if she wanted to go pro she would leave and try to increase her brand so that must not be it. Plus, she has found a home which is something she didn't really have growing up so maybe that's why?

Checking out the centers since this list was made and just from video Taylor Jones looks like the best of the bunch of the ones listed as centers. She is a true five really gets in there and scraps for rebounds and very defensive presence like Key blocks and disrupts a lot of shots. Other players I like on the list are Esmery Martinez really not a center a stretch four that can shoot the three and really plays with a lot of energy. Ladazhia Williams is solid player plays effective minutes. Jordyn Jenkins is a forward and a terrific one at that at 6'2" has the all around game can score from the perimeter and inside. Hollingshead has some talent far from reaching her potential still needs work but she has the body type to be a terrific player inside. To me these are the best of the players in the portal that could help inside the most right now. I think Taylor Jones would be perfect for our team and culture. I think she would really like Kellie as a coach and would be the model player. I hope she is looking at us a player that I really like. Taylor Jones and Esmery Martinez would give us a very effective inside game would love to see those two be Lady Vols. If neither one of those would rank Hollingshead third because of the years she has to play and her potential as a player. I love Jenkins but doubt she has any interest in coming south think she is looking to stay west would take her in a second. Williams would be helpful, but she doesn't help our post situation for the future 2023 and beyond.

taylor-jones

Checking out the centers since this list was made and just from video Taylor Jones looks like the best of the bunch of the ones listed as centers. She is a true five really gets in there and scraps for rebounds and very defensive presence like Key blocks and disrupts a lot of shots. Other players I like on the list are Esmery Martinez really not a center a stretch four that can shoot the three and really plays with a lot of energy. Ladazhia Williams is solid player plays effective minutes. Jordyn Jenkins is a forward and a terrific one at that at 6'2" has the all around game can score from the perimeter and inside. Hollingshead has some talent far from reaching her potential still needs work but she has the body type to be a terrific player inside. To me these are the best of the players in the portal that could help inside the most right now. I think Taylor Jones would be perfect for our team and culture. I think she would really like Kellie as a coach and would be the model player. I hope she is looking at us a player that I really like. Taylor Jones and Esmery Martinez would give us a very effective inside game would love to see those two be Lady Vols. If neither one of those would rank Hollingshead third because of the years she has to play and her potential as a player. I love Jenkins but doubt she has any interest in coming south think she is looking to stay west would take her in a second. Williams would be helpful, but she doesn't help our post situation for the future 2023 and beyond.
Thanks for correcting Jordyn’s name. Great analysis!

Stop that nonsense if Rickea Jackson had told Coach Dawn she wanted to play at SC she would had been ecstatic I guarantee you even though she didn't have SC on her list somebody on the SC staff still got in touch with her representative to see if there's a chance she could be interested in SC

You guarantee it? I never said SC didn’t contact her. Nobody said she wasn’t a great player. She is. My Response was to the comment, out of the blue, that SC could have your leftovers. Tennessee’s needs are different than SC. I know how Dawn runs her team. She’s got 4 starters back from a National Championship team. The last thing she wants to do is mess with the chemistry on it and Rickea wasn’t going to come in and play backup. We got who we needed. An experienced guard that can come in and back up the point, who plays great defense, and who can run it until Raven can.

It will be fun next year. SC and Tennessee should be 1 - 2. With all the coaching changes I really don’t know who else could contend but I’m sure some team will surprise everybody.

VN Store

Back