Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

For all the talk of parity, three #1 seeds and a one # 2 seed made the FF. SC on the verge on getting an 2nd NC or UConn on the verge of starting a string of 3 or 4 NCs in a row.

Reactions: lfvol

Wish the best for her. Makes her issues with her weight make more sense.

Arkansas is really struggling at the moment. They have some decent pieces coming back, but if they lose anymore players they are going to be in a bit of a pickle.

Ellis played a lot as a freshman and I thought she was really tough. Not the offensive threat Goforth was but will fill her role I think. With Wolfenbarger and Poffenbarger they will have the Barger sisters lol. Those two could really make an impact if they put in some work in the summer.

Spencer and Daniels are both talented. They will need some transfer in though because otherwise they will have no bench at this point.

Last edited:
For all the talk of parity, three #1 seeds and a one # 2 seed made the FF. SC on the verge on getting an 2nd NC or UConn on the verge of starting a string of 3 or 4 NCs in a row.

UConn should have lost to UCF. Officials gave them that game. Sad to watch. I won’t watch tonight. Wishing dawn and SC best of luck but o have a feeling UConn will win. Puke.

UConn should have lost to UCF. Officials gave them that game. Sad to watch. I won’t watch tonight. Wishing dawn and SC best of luck but o have a feeling UConn will win. Puke.
I'm not surprised that Stanford lost. Their lack of players that create their own shots when the three pointers aren't falling came back to haunt them. Haley Jones couldn't bully ball her way enough to for the win. I probably won't watch it either and I will DVR it just in case SC wins.

UConn is barely escaping games, I don't see how that equates to winning multiple championships. Luck is a big part of it when teams are so close in talent.

Chegg. Responsible for thousands of cheating students every
semester. So many of my students have been caught plagiarizing in various ways with help from Chegg.

Yeah, I've noticed NeedOrange hasn't said anything about how bad it looks for his team's superstar to be aligning herself with an organization known for helping cheaters cheat. But he was alllllll full of opinions about how bad it looked that Tennessee fans had only raised $10,000 for an outgoing player.

:rolleyes:

I think so too! She was benched for Rivers and Dawn basically said she liked her out there bc she can get the ball to Boston. I wonder if she came available would TN reach out.

I’m not sure. She, Horston and Jackson were all friends and took some visits together. Based on our current roster I wouldn’t think they would go after her though. Would more likely end up somewhere like Texas or LSU IMO.

If we were to recruit her we would be recruiting over a veteran player. If she were to come to UT it would really limit Walker’s minutes. Don’t see Kellie doing that, she loves JoJo.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Reactions: jonson and lvocd
Yeah, I've noticed NeedOrange hasn't said anything about how bad it looks for his team's superstar to be aligning herself with an organization known for helping cheaters cheat. But he was alllllll full of opinions about how bad it looked that Tennessee fans had only raised $10,000 for an outgoing player.

:rolleyes:

That's because he is a UConn fan who is only here to troll our team and fans.

VN Store

Back