Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

They are still searching for a transfer to fill that Chandler role. I heard a name that isn't in the portal yet that would be the solution. All conference type player.

Ideally they want to add a big and a guard in the portal. Phillips is definitely a take. I don't know if that means they would still add 2 after Phillips or if its Phillips plus 1.

Believe I know who you are talking about and he would be an amazing get, 2 years of eligibility left if he chose to use COVID year, All-Conference and All-Defense Conference as well.

Sounds like Phillips is a lean to the Vols.

Clark is going elsewhere. Probably just put us in his Top 6 out of respect for Barnes.
I hope that’s the case with Phillips, but Rob has consistently reiterated that the Vols are in a battle. Sounds more like cautious optimism. I’m not getting my hopes up yet, because I’ve seen too many Vol “leans” pick other schools out of the blue in recent memory. I’m just glad Rob didn’t mention the Barn.

I think Tennessee is going to try and add a PG off what I heard this morning, they have someone in mind.

If they have someone in mind, and they hope to land Phillips, that suggests to me they know someone else other than Chandler won’t be here next year. Sounds like more turnover is on the way.

Trying to add a PG? How many open spots do you think there will be? I don’t think we lose both BHH and Powell. I hope we get Phillips to fill KC’s spot.

I also wouldn't mind going after KJ Williams from Murray as well.
6'10, 245
Averaged 18.0 and 8.0, career 35% from 3pt

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLED

VN Store

Back