Rickea Jackson to Tennessee

The other thing I love about this is it breaks our recruiting open even more. Really helps when you get someone like Rickea to commit to your coach. Will be making lots of 2023 and 2024 players take a harder, longer look.

Making at least a Sweet 16 and landing Rickea this week made recruiting a whole lot easier for this staff going forward.

The other thing I love about this is it breaks our recruiting open even more. Really helps when you get someone like Rickea to commit to your coach. Will be making lots of 2023 and 2024 players take a harder, longer look.

Making at least a Sweet 16 and landing Rickea this week made recruiting a whole lot easier for this staff going forward.

Yep. And if the LVs somehow managed to pull an upset on Saturday, I imagine recruiting would explode.

One thing I believe missing on Coach recruiting is how she planned from beginning to build her team her strong foundation of what she expects from a player. Many just wanted her to sign every big name out there rather portal or high-school, even if the player didn't fit her system and foundation. For many of us it's patience for some it was instant gratification. In CHRIST Alone

Did anyone notice those aren't the usual photoshopped uniform photos that you see when a player switches teams? She really posed for those pictures in the Lady Vols uniform..and as we know, that can't happen until committed.

I wonder when those pictures were taken? On her official visit or later????

Look again. Definitely photoshopped lol

VN Store

Back