NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Buffalo/Belmont

Serious question - How in the world does #20 for Lady Vols play with hair extensions all the way down her back and flipping and flying all over, plus huge, fake eyelashes with whatever goop holds those on and finally, the manicured, painted nails. Why does the head coach even allow a player to have all that garb on during games ?? Don't think Coach Summitt would be ok with this.
I've thought about this all season

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Considering that Rae was bad offensively this was a great win. Injuries your limited and Rae couldn't buy bucket and you are in sweet 16. Give Belmont credit they scrapped every possession and there 2 guards completely outplayed Walker and Darby. Snoop playing the best offensively for us would be nice to have had healthy team with Snoop playing like this. In CHRIST Alone

Gotta give Kellie credit for getting us to sweet 16... something Holly couldn't do the last few years.

First since 2016, embarrassing. So glad to be back. Sweet 16 was my ceiling for this team prior to the season. With slight tweaks next season we can contend for a final four.

Would be wonderful to see us make a little run here and at least make the EE….

And the Lady Vols move onto the sweet 16

tenor.gif

Sorry to say .... but, it'll be a one & done w/ Louisville...

Dye was clutch. When things were going poorly everyone vanished except for her. My player of the game.
I would have to go with Puckett. Came in off the bench and rocked out 7 points quickly. And proceeded to play hard even after getting the breath knocked out of her. Played harder than our other center.

Dye was clutch. When things were going poorly everyone vanished except for her. My player of the game.
Yes she has been the best offensive player since end of regular season and tournaments. Just think if Green and Jordy was healthy with her play I truly believe we would have been final 4 bound. In CHRIST Alone

Me too. I was trying to use reverse psychology on the universe and it worked!

Haha! Yep! I really wanted us to get to a S16 for our freshman to get the experience, and for us to give ourselves a chance to see what we can do. We also needed to break the 2nd round curse. A lot of pressure on the team(s) hosting to advance on their home floor. I’m hoping now we can just play basketball.

We gotta be a lot better against L’ville to keep it respectable. We seem to play better in the underdog role, so let’s see what happens.

VN Store

Back