The 21 Most Hated Foods In The World

Does anyone like rutabagas? I like them mashed. Milder taste than a turnip.
After all that trash in the discontinued food thread? I doubt it. We eat em raw mixed up in a green salad. My wife is a health nut. I can't say I like them. I can say I am a lot less ugly than I would be if I ate appalachian every day the way I want to.

Are you a picky eater or are you adventurous and willing to eat everything and anything?

Saw this yesterday and many of the items surprised me.
Do you agree or disagree with the list, what foods would you add, take away or move up to #1?

21. Brussels sprouts
20. Cantaloupe
19. Pickles
18. Black Licorice
17. Tuna
16. Candy Corn
15. Spam
14. Mayonnaise
13. Ginger
12. Liver
11. Pineapple Pizza
10. Bologna
9. Circus Peanuts
8. Eggplant
7. Bitter Gourd
6. Durian
5. Tomatoes
4. Mushrooms
3. Cilantro
2. Olives
1. Beets

Cantaloupe, black Licorice, pineapple pizza, and beets are pretty accurate. I could give or take candy corn and circus peanuts. Just had to look durian up, so I assume I've never had it. Never had bitter gourd.

Liver is fine if it's done right, and ginger is OK if it's used the right way.

Reactions: MAD
Are you a picky eater or are you adventurous and willing to eat everything and anything?

Saw this yesterday and many of the items surprised me.
Do you agree or disagree with the list, what foods would you add, take away or move up to #1?

21. Brussels sprouts
20. Cantaloupe
19. Pickles
18. Black Licorice
17. Tuna
16. Candy Corn
15. Spam
14. Mayonnaise
13. Ginger
12. Liver
11. Pineapple Pizza
10. Bologna
9. Circus Peanuts
8. Eggplant
7. Bitter Gourd
6. Durian
5. Tomatoes
4. Mushrooms
3. Cilantro
2. Olives
1. Beets
MUSHROOMS should be #1
and where is cauliflower????

stand-by-me-barforama.gif

Reactions: MAD and Juanita
Imagine violently vomiting circus peanuts and candy corn. Get a visceral image in your mind, how it would feel, how it would taste, how it would smell (after you cleaned the puke from your nose), and how all this would linger afterwards. Now, tell us how you like circus peanuts and candy corn.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Imagine violently vomiting circus peanuts and candy corn. Get a visceral image in your mind, how it would feel, how it would taste, how it would smell (after you cleaned the puke from your nose), and how all this would linger afterwards. Now, tell us how you like circus peanuts and candy corn.
/end thread

I agree with liver, eggplant, bitter gourd, licorice, candy corn and circus peanuts being listed, the rest are fine by me.

I would definitely add okra, coconut, and zucchini to the list. Yuck !

Reactions: MAD
I will not eat Cauliflower. It tastes like dust. I don't understand eating something that has no flavor. I don't like fried seafood. Why mess up great food with breading and grease? Fried is okay as long as it is not greasy. I will starve before I eat liver.

Reactions: Juanita
I like liver. Fried chicken livers or beef liver if it is smothered with onions. But, I will not cook either for myself bc they stink up the place. Picadilly's used to do a good job on both. They are closed now. Everything in Kingsport closes.

VN Store

Back