The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #11 Michigan NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 5:50 PM ET, CBS

What is it with Barnes and struggling in the NCAA tournament?
Barnes has his problems in the NCAAT, but I just think it’s a Tennessee thing. Pearl only made it to the Elite 8 here, but proceeded to make a Final Four as soon as he got to a different school.

We are such a fickle program. Even when we have more talent. Unbelievable yet very believable. Disappointing.

We have struggled with sustained intensity against equal teams in high pressure, close games for most of the season. We forgot how to play defense at the 6 minute mark and let them go 6-0 to flip the score. Was a trap game from the start. Couldn’t close out. Hunley-Hatfield should have been in the game for last 4 mintutes.

Reactions: Vol4life2
I really thought we’d win this game and go to final four. I was concerned about their interior game and their perimeter defense. Chandler was the only one who was comfortbale w the ball in his hands. This sucks.

Chandler crying fits because he did play great which was futile because the Wolverines offense surge in the 2nd Half.

Damn. We’ve been great all year from 3. It seems like we were scared to shoot the 3 the whole game though….

Hats off to Michigan. It was a good clean game and they just beat us…all there is to it.

Thanks to this team. You guys were so much fun to watch. To our senior (Fulky and Bailey) thank you guys so much for your time. Kennedy Chandler…damn I’m going to miss watching you play. We lost but it was an awesome season. Man it hurts.

VN Store

Back