The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #11 Michigan NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 5:50 PM ET, CBS

Go Vols! Hope there is a little more positivity in this thread than Lady Vols got…whew! Lady Bols Basketball are winners today. Ditto baseball Vols! Now hope Vol Basketball Men can beat Michigan!

Reactions: volbound1700
I may miss part of this game because I am heading to an already planned event with friends. I was really upset when the time was announced for this game, I was expecting the game to be closer to lunch time based on the time it was played Thursday.

Reactions: orangejuice
Yeah I know. Anyone have a workaround? Vol here in NC not wanting to listen to t broadcast crew.
Have you tried going to WNML radios website...they are the AM sports station in Knoxville and have a 'listen now' option on the site not powered by iheart or anything.?

Have you tried going to WNML radios website...they are the AM sports station in Knoxville and have a 'listen now' option on the site not powered by iheart or anything.?

Yeah tried that. Got the recorded message they weren’t broadcasting the game due to NCAA regulations.

Reactions: IndianaVol
This feels like one of the slowest days of my life - waiting for this game to start.

Go Vols.

I may miss part of this game because I am heading to an already planned event with friends. I was really upset when the time was announced for this game, I was expecting the game to be closer to lunch time based on the time it was played Thursday.
You need to find some new friends if it’s not understood the event would be rescheduled if the Vols were playing.

I’ve got a Westwood one link up but it’s silent right now. I hope when the game starts it will go live

Hope it works out for you but looks like the NCAA/networks have it locked down. I like to sync my Youtubetv broadcast with the Vols network audio, I would rather hear pro Vols commentary than broadcast drive.

VN Store

Back