Kentucky lost again

Lots of close games and a couple of upsets yesterday. I’m glad UT took care of business.

Like I said after selection Sunday, UK can have the 2 seed. I’ll take the SEC championship trophy. It’s funny watching that video of UK fans celebrating getting a 2 seed then watching UT fans celebrate an actual championship. 😂

Love it. Don’t like KY or Calipari. He has the best recruiting classes every year but only has one title.

Just proves how hard it is to win it all. One guy gets hot and completely changes the game.

Enjoy the journey. This Vols team is special and the future is bright.
I know it's weird saying this, but I really don't mind Calipari all that much. He, on the surface, does not seem arrogant like some, and has a ton of respect for other coaches especially Barnes. But I do not like UK, at all. Do not feel bad for them losing that game last night. We could lose every other game we play in basketball and as long as we beat then I'd be happy.

I know it's weird saying this, but I really don't mind Calipari all that much. He, on the surface, does not seem arrogant like some, and has a ton of respect for other coaches especially Barnes. But I do not like UK, at all. Do not feel bad for them losing that game last night. We could lose every other game we play in basketball and as long as we beat then I'd be happy.
My dislike of Calapari was more so from his time at Memphis than at UK. Honestly, I've grown to like him more the longer he's been at UK. His personality has changed a bit and the media exposure has shown more of what he is like as an actual person and coach than just a press conference would at Memphis.

I still hate UK as a program though.

My dislike of Calapari was more so from his time at Memphis than at UK. Honestly, I've grown to like him more the longer he's been at UK. His personality has changed a bit and the media exposure has shown more of what he is like as an actual person and coach than just a press conference would at Memphis.

I think you nailed it. When he was hired at UK, my thought was, "Oh, great! Now I get to root against my least favorite team AND my least favorite coach!".

I think Cal would even tell you, his time at Kentucky changed him. He'd even admit that he used to be (or at least come off) as brash and arrogant. At UK, he has seemed much more humble, thankful for his opportunity, and human.

I actually like Cal, now. 12 years ago, I couldn't stand him. He has grown up a lot in that time, which seems odd to say about a man in his 60s, but is evidence that none of us ever stop growing or learning.

That said, I still hate Kentucky and hope they lose every game they play. 😀

Dickie V is an idiot! I LOVE it when Ky loses!! Cal is such a cheater. Makes me happy he got hosed! I do hope V’s right that we are in final four except that we WIN. GO VOLS!

Reactions: beamerman

I tend to agree with you too. I loathed him at Memphis. Always saying anything to denigrate other schools. Didn’t want to play the “regional schools” like UT, Ole Miss and AR because Memphis (don’t you idiots realize) is a “national” brand which may be the biggest joke ever concocted. He got where he is by cheating and being able to avoid the posse. Never has been a great floor coach. But personality wise, I think he has mellowed over the years and not nearly as obnoxious as he was at Memphis and UMass. (There is a reason why the Temple coach tried to beat his arse at that press conference.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

giphy.gif

View attachment 440508

I finally found something a UK fan and I can agree on.
I've never understood the idea of cheering for other SEC teams simply because they are in the SEC. They are your biggest rivals! Their success is counterintuitive to your own success.

Cheering for other SEC teams because they are in the SEC is like cheering for Satan because he's in the Bible.

That's pretty rich from UK90 considering Kentucky fans definitely don't have "conference loyalty" towards Tennessee lol.
A lot of them do, actually. I see a lot of it up here in Kentucky. Kentucky fans don't hate and actively root against Tennessee the way I do against UK unless they are playing each other. I NEVER cheer for UK unless their success is necessary to help Tennessee.

A lot of them do, actually. I see a lot of it up here in Kentucky. Kentucky fans don't hate and actively root against Tennessee the way I do against UK unless they are playing each other. I NEVER cheer for UK unless their success is necessary to help Tennessee.

Color me shocked because I can't imagine Kentucky fans cheering for Tennessee. Seems......weird? It's like me expecting the Yankees to want the Red Sox to win.

Color me shocked because I can't imagine Kentucky fans cheering for Tennessee. Seems......weird? It's like me expecting the Yankees to want the Red Sox to win.
Yeah, like I said, I don't share the sentiment, myself. I actively cheer against my biggest rivals all the time.

As if complaining about officiating isnt enough they’ve stooped to trying to rationalize this loss….

Attachments

• 21BA3735-DB0D-42C9-A8D1-007E448ACA9A.png
    21BA3735-DB0D-42C9-A8D1-007E448ACA9A.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

VN Store

Back