‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Would be so Tennessee for UT to pay an unproven athlete 8 mil. I could see us revisiting this thread in 3-4 years laughing about how Oregon's $100k deal was spot on.

Also a VERY Tennessee thing to do is get our hopes up over something like this and it turns out to be something entirely different. Seems like it happens every year, whether it be a player or a coach. Tracking planes and snapping pictures of Gruden having lunch with Manning.

Whatever/whomever this is, it is setting the bar high and it actually stinks that CFB has come to this

Would be so Tennessee for UT to pay an unproven athlete 8 mil. I could see us revisiting this thread in 3-4 years laughing about how Oregon's $100k deal was spot on.

Also a VERY Tennessee thing to do is get our hopes up over something like this and it turns out to be something entirely different. Seems like it happens every year, whether it be a player or a coach. Tracking planes and snapping pictures of Gruden having lunch with Manning.

Whatever/whomever this is, it is setting the bar high and it actually stinks that CFB has come to this
Dude

Last edited:

110%

kids gonna take his visits. this one hasn't even started yet

In the grand scheme of NIL all we’re doing is establishing a new market for a top tier 5* QB. I’m not even remotely mad at the 8 mil because we all know it’s not guaranteed money. These contracts will have tons of clauses that players have to live up to. The best part is it is sending a shockwave through college right now similar to the Texas A&M 2022 class and everyone knows we aren’t screwing around anymore. Teams are now having to reevaluate their NIL structure, and kids like Malachi and Arch are about to be massive bidding wars. We seemingly got our guy and now these other teams are going to have to scramble and match that figure to even be in the race for those other guys. Saban, Kirby, Jimbo, and Sark are probably having to call the bag guys to find out what’s possible now.

Or come here and be the second coming of JG.

VN Store

Back