Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and the Future of Global Finance

I knew a guy who said the same thing about his day trading in the 90s. He spent most of the last 20 years of his life running from the IRS, trying to eek out a living working for cash. He got busted on a pot charge and everything caught up to him. Died of a massive heart attack in his mid 50s a couple years ago.

Sure, but every case is different. This dude had a refrigerated truck trailer on a commercial property with 5 racks of graphics cards mining crypto in it. He's got all kinds of ways to show expenses.

r/Wallstreetsilver

•Posted by
u/Creative-Criticism62

Silver To The 🌙
19 minutes ago

Coinbase blocks 25,000 Russian Wallets. Crypto doesn't sound so attractive now does it.
renderTimingPixel.png

bloomberg.com/news/a...

I tend to be skeptical of any government regulation, especially government regulation by executive order.

They are doing this because they finally realized the dollar back SWIFT system is antiquated and carrys way to much risk.

The world is going to change with or without the US. This is the moment to take advantage of it before it is to late.

They are doing this because they finally realized the dollar back SWIFT system is antiquated and carrys way to much risk.

The world is going to change with or without the US. This is the moment to take advantage of it before it is to late.
I would be expecting them to tighten their grip on currency... not doing anything to benefit the people.

The US is about to back crypto? But only as a means to **** Russia, who has been cryto from the start. We are trying to cut off their criminal activity.

Prices on ETH, BTC, and the larger NFT and ETH-based alt coins are very favorable right now. I've picked up some lower limit buys, expecting a rebound. I might try the buy low/sell high daily game for a bit, as I think there will be a lot of volatility. With c 1.5% gas fees, trying a 12% swing seems reasonable.

I would be expecting them to tighten their grip on currency... not doing anything to benefit the people.

When the financial system fully transforms to the blockchain it will hand the winners a grip on currencies that will be brutal to those blindsided by it. As far as benefitting the people, just like most other opportunities, it will only benefit those who understand it and get in early.

The train is leaving the station beginning this year:

Ripple Liquidity Hub for the Enterprise | Ripple

On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) Instant Global Settlement | Ripple

VN Store

Back