The 21 Most Hated Foods In The World

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Are you a picky eater or are you adventurous and willing to eat everything and anything?

Saw this yesterday and many of the items surprised me.
Do you agree or disagree with the list, what foods would you add, take away or move up to #1?

21. Brussels sprouts
20. Cantaloupe
19. Pickles
18. Black Licorice
17. Tuna
16. Candy Corn
15. Spam
14. Mayonnaise
13. Ginger
12. Liver
11. Pineapple Pizza
10. Bologna
9. Circus Peanuts
8. Eggplant
7. Bitter Gourd
6. Durian
5. Tomatoes
4. Mushrooms
3. Cilantro
2. Olives
1. Beets

Reactions: 508mikey
I can tell you I am not sure why these foods made this list, because they are delicious:
Cilantro, Tomatoes, Circus Peanuts, Bologna, Liver, Ginger, Mayo, Spam, Candy Corn, Tuna, Black Licorice, Pickles, Cantaloupe

There's only 5 I wouldn't eat. Might try one 1 of those 5 as an aging adult now just to see why I never liked (beets). But, it won't hurt me if I never do.

I have to qualify the liver though. Straight up will only eat chicken livers. Other liver has to be part of a meat mix in certain dishes like cajun dirty rice or sausages. However, I did eat a good pate once on toasted baguettes, and would do again.

I can tell you I am not sure why these foods made this list, because they are delicious:
Cilantro, Tomatoes, Circus Peanuts, Bologna, Liver, Ginger, Mayo, Spam, Candy Corn, Tuna, Black Licorice, Pickles, Cantaloupe
About 14% of people say cilantro tastes like soap which sounds strange.
Some of these have to do with people that don’t like the texture of the food.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
Kind of a weird list, but #1 is accurate for me. Just the smell of beets triggers a slight gag reflex, and I find them completely inedible.

There's only 5 I wouldn't eat. Might try one 1 of those 5 as an aging adult now just to see why I never liked (beets). But, it won't hurt me if I never do.

I have to qualify the liver though. Straight up will only eat chicken livers. Other liver has to be part of a meat mix in certain dishes like cajun dirty rice or sausages. However, I did eat a good pate once on toasted baguettes, and would do again.
Oh, fancy, pate on toasted baguettes…

20516726.gif

lol @ Candy Cord, Circus Peanuts, bologna, mayonnaise and pineapple pizza.

I get not liking them, but those seem like odd entries for a most hated list.

Apparently people are more afraid of Pineapple Pizza than Liver

Agreed, thought everyone loved cantaloupe. Are your girls picky eaters?
The oldest doesn't like milk, middle one doesn't like fish, and little bit doesn't like tomatoes. Idk why🤣

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back