Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

From 10-2 to 8-4. Smh indeed. How hard is it to simply begin with at least the most lax policy for now? Then we can upgrade in the future...but you need SOMETHING...immediately.

At least we don't have Ole Miss again. I don't remember Pitt being cheesers. Don't personally see BK and LSU doing it. But a few others will now that they've seen our all-world offense. I could totally see the UF and USCjr coaches stooping to new lows.

CFB's brass is its problem. Will lose a lot of fans, and honestly id never look back. NFL has such a far superior product.
Not following. Lose a lot of fans due to what exactly?

Btw do agree NFL has the superior product strictly speaking. Absurdly more parity. Obviously the talent and skill is on another level, duh, but it'd be nice if CFB at least had a shred of parity. The powers that be don't seem very concerned with the same teams at the top all the time. And now allowing little dictator Sankey to wreck conference parity. There is no one looking out for the health of the sport, as there is in the pros, and it will be reaching a breaking point in the next decade.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Not following. Lose a lot of fans due to what exactly?

Btw do agree NFL has the superior product strictly speaking. Absurdly more parity. Obviously the talent and skill level is on another level, duh, but I could easily let that slide if we at least had a shred of parity. The powers that be don't seem very concerned with the same teams all the time.
Below argument is cogent, and part of my issue.

Rules, officiating said, dumb rules. It could be better.

Volnation I know I don't post a lot but feel like this website has been a great support network for a lot of people who love the Vols. On Monday my dad had a heart attack and has been in critical status in the icu since then. There have been a couple little positive things, but they are concerned about some potential brain swelling. Could really use some prayers or good thoughts and hope for some good results from an MRI this afternoon.
Prayers for your dad CrossVol17. Hoping for the best

This is simple…. Hold out ALL INJURED players for the rest of the series… that way they get help if they’re actually hurt and nobody says well you can’t make a rule because they’re hurt, you can’t judge who’s injured or not whatever… Then it’ll make the Kiffins of the world look stupid

Volnation I know I don't post a lot but feel like this website has been a great support network for a lot of people who love the Vols. On Monday my dad had a heart attack and has been in critical status in the icu since then. There have been a couple little positive things, but they are concerned about some potential brain swelling. Could really use some prayers or good thoughts and hope for some good results from an MRI this afternoon.

Sending prayers!

Best daily driver hot sauce…. Let’s go!

1. Tabasco Jalapeño
2. Frank’s Red Hot Original
I love Franks. I don’t know if it’s just me, but seems like the older I’ve got the more I like it? When I was younger I didn’t care anything about it? I’m like Eli I put that stuff on everything

Prayers……God has your back

This is simple…. Hold out ALL INJURED players for the rest of the series… that way they get help if they’re actually hurt and nobody says well you can’t make a rule because they’re hurt, you can’t judge who’s injured or not whatever… Then it’ll make the Kiffins of the world look stupid
Could work pretty well I agree, though they'll still abuse it after every 2nd down. If you make the third down, the defense still gets the player back for the next series. If you fail, then they succeeded anyway.

I think it halfway fixes it. But hey, better than nothing! And I do believe fast offenses usually go the quickest on 1st and 2nd down after successful previous plays. So maybe more than halfway fixes it. They just need to get something down in the playbook asap imo. Tweak it as time goes on. This no-rule landscape is just ludicrous.

Your idea is a good one and I can't grasp how they couldn't at least agree to something so straightforward...

I love Franks. I don’t know if it’s just me, but seems like the older I’ve got the more I like it? When I was younger I didn’t care anything about it? I’m like Eli I put that stuff on everything
Supposedly your taste buds lose sensitivity as you age, so we tend to like spicier/more robust flavors as we get older.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back