Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a day I'll never forget. I actually saw the shuttle break apart and light up the sky with debris. We were on the driving range warming up for our tee time and it happened right in front of us. None of us knew what it was until after the round. It was unbelievable

Yea…..it’s one of those events where “you remember where you were”.

This picture screams small town kid who suddenly has money and got really bad fashion advice.

Brings a young Elvis to mind… 🤔
He actually looks really good for the way most pro athletes dress…. It always makes me shake my head with some of the outfits that the pros wear just bc they have money.

with Burrow I can't tell if it's ironic like the way that Fitzpatrick wore all of Desean Jackson's gear that one time, or if he's just swaggy and his teammates love it

Reactions: ACvol3

Wtf is this guy talking about? Also, he’s the same assistant that was crying on Twitter when On3 dropped the rankings on some of their guys. He’s a weird dude. Kind of emotional like a woman on Twitter.

He's the guy that was complaining about negative recruiting after Baron signed and AP kind of insinuated that Marrow does a ton of negative recruiting. From looking at his Twitter, I 100% believe it.

A tick is giving him a compliment and really too much credit.
I would describe him as a chigger in the CFB crotch…annoying as hell, but really nothing but a nuisance. 😈
I think guys like him are far more than a nuisance. I don't understand how any parent could want their kid anywhere near a (fill in the blank) like him, and I don't understand how Buck could have people like that in his business unless he is the same way.

They have done the Vols much harm with their 🦬💩 imo.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Who is that dude talking about? I cannot believe he is allowed to tweet the crap he does. Makes you wonder what kind of nonsense he’s feeding to recruits

He is the worst violator. Negative recruits all day long even to kids on other rosters. Needs to be investigated. He has NPA by the balls

Wtf is this guy talking about? Also, he’s the same assistant that was crying on Twitter when On3 dropped the rankings on some of their guys. He’s a weird dude. Kind of emotional like a woman on Twitter.

Dude is like 60 years old and is always acting immature on twitter lmao

I'm shocked----shocked I tell you.

This is a quote from Nick Saban regarding NIL and cheating:

"I hear these crazy people on TV who say now you're doing it above board," Saban said. "We never did it. We never did it. We never cheated to get a player. We never paid players to come to our school. And now that's actually happening. People are making deals with high school players to go to their school."

I'm shocked----shocked I tell you.

This is a quote from Nick Saban regarding NIL and cheating:

"I hear these crazy people on TV who say now you're doing it above board," Saban said. "We never did it. We never did it. We never cheated to get a player. We never paid players to come to our school. And now that's actually happening. People are making deals with high school players to go to their school."
He is so full of crap. He is pissed that the Bama system is f'd now. They along with a few others like OSU, Clemson and UGA who getting away with industrialized cheating for a looooong time. His monopoly is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back