Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching EPL games and then watching USMNT games I’m shocked at how little the USMNT shoots. It’s like they’re afraid of missing.

Kind of like you all are saying they try to get the perfect shot, but then never get any shots.

That's called over-systemitized development. The USSF, and feeder organizations like the AYSO, have tried to manufacturer soccer player for 2 plus decades. They've lost site of the game.

There is evidence. Texas AM just landed the best class in NCAA history coming off of a mediocre year where it just happens to be the first season where NIL money is universally allowed.

That is circumstantial evidence, but this isn't court either. It was super curious when Hugh Freeze signed the best class in OM history by leaps and bounds too. Wouldn't you know it, he cheated. NCAA football is not an unstable landscape. When something unexpected happens, you are right to be skeptical 99/100 times.

There's no evidence Deion payed those players either. Thoughts?

I am not someone who just blindly believes oh the only reason so and so happens is because of cheating. Could it be money? Sure it could. But it could also just be an anomaly. Jumbo and his staff could have just hit gold. It’s possible.

Did Sanders pay the players he got? Doubtful. Highly doubtful that JS was able to get more money for Hunter than all the other big time programs.

The easy way these days is to say it’s all about money. You think Saban actually has had to buy his recruiting classes? Please. Just blindly saying it’s just about money is lazy.

They are not going to win out. I think they do make it in.

The way they’ve played all window they won’t, but they just need 4 points out of the last 3 games. 1 win, 1 loss and 1 draw and they advance. I think the last percentage chance to advance was like low 80%.

Reactions: drvenner
You know what's worse....

Electric-Bill-High-As-Willie-Nelson.jpg

I was impressed with how Taylor stuck with him til the end. I think Velus used his strength advantage and gave him a little push as he made his last little cut
Alonte had a good rep there. If you notice the qb more threw Velus open than anything.

Once Alonte gets his head around to locate the ball it was too late. His hips are pointed towards the sideline and he couldnt adjust to make a play on the ball. Qb should get all the credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back