'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

408387-00ec8a1399ac7e3c4e15a0af6d6ab821.jpg

How about Jamal Lewis/Reggie Cobb hybrid here?

I would be happy if he performed anywhere near James "Little Man" Stewart or Aaron Hayden.

Will someone who has a 247 account ask Callahan about the ranking for Williams on 247? I don't get why they have him so lowly ranked and I'd like to know their scouting report on him.

Will someone who has a 247 account ask Callahan about the ranking for Williams on 247? I don't get why they have him so lowly ranked and I'd like to know their scouting report on him.

247 been losing their top analyst to college teams or On3. Expecting to see it become like Rivals when 247 took all their guys. It is what Terry does. Builds a monster sells the monster. Builds another monster to defeat his original company and takes their best talent. Then rinse repeat

If the kid gets behind his pads and runs with a little bit better pad level he will a dozer ... runs a little bit upright .. he will probably learn early in spring training that he can't do that in college ...kid has outstanding POTENTIAL ....

Hopefully he is that guy otherwise he will be compared to Beckwith by some.
Beckwith was such a weird case study in fans fawning over size/measurables and ignoring actualy playing ability at the position.

Reminded me of the fellows that were drooling over those 380-400 lb lineman Pruitt was looking at lol. Just not good sizes for position, but people thought it was a good thing.

If anything those guys should be viewed skeptically imo. They bully their way through HS on superior size, rather than proving actual ability, then growing into good weight.

And I get what you're saying, hopefully people just let him grow into the position. He's an actual PLAYER at the position, unlike Beckwith, which helps immensely of course. Absurd expectations aren't necessary, but hopefully he can be an Eric Gray type freshman and show up ready and hit the ground running. If not, that's fine too. It's not like he's showing up as some 5* or anything. Patience is fine.

Reactions: volKano
How does one gain 11 pounds in a month? Waking up in the middle of the night for a dozen Krispy Kreems?
Pretty easy when you get on a college meal plan. Drinking Whey protein shakes etc. after his workouts. It’s not hard to put on that much especially when you have the frame for it. Also, a college lifting program helps that as well.

When all of your nutrition and exercise is strictly monitored and continuously fixed to fit your needs that kind of weight gain isn’t hard at all.

VN Store

Back