'22 TN S Derek Taylor (Tennessee PWO)

Good kid & a good athlete, I know he has had other offers./

Attachments

• #10 Derek Taylor.jpeg
    #10 Derek Taylor.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Hope you’re right. Our high school played them this season, and he was not that impressive to be honest. Looked the part but didn’t really play the part.

Derek's first part of the season was not very good due to the offense & the starting QB, but after changes he had a good season. Derek & Nathan Robinson both had better seasons after the changes to the offense so don't judge a young man on the one game you saw him play.

Tennessee’s coaching staff expects him to start his career at the safety position before potentially transitioning to linebacker.

“I think he could play both sides of the ball,” said Greenbrier head coach John Elmore. “It seemed like anytime we needed a big play, he was there to produce. Especially as the season wore on, he just got better and better and better each game.”

He led the Bobcats at wide receiver with 457 yards and two touchdowns last year. Greenbrier finished with a 3-7 record in a highly competitive Region 5-4A.
-MainStreetPreps

Last edited:
proves to me we are using nil strategically with schollie perhaps rolling up next year
Seems like we are using it the same way Vandy baseball uses their weird donor thing. Basically allows us to completely fund the cost of school, what a scholarship would normally cover, with NIL money. We can take more 2-3 star fliers for depth and development and get our numbers back up, while still maintaining our scholarship reduction.

Its brilliant.

Seems like we are using it the same way Vandy baseball uses their weird donor thing. Basically allows us to completely fund the cost of school, what a scholarship would normally cover, with NIL money. We can take more 2-3 star fliers for depth and development and get our numbers back up, while still maintaining our scholarship reduction.

Its brilliant.

It really is a great strategy.
See also: Ganaway, Malik.

VN Store

Back