Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
Also once TX and Okla leave and they expand the playoffs, it's a much easier path to the playoffs.
Yup. I mean Gundy has been really impressive in continuing to field a strong team every other year. He finally has a great DC to match with his offense...now OU and TX leave.

I think Mason sees a strong opportunity there. OSU also has that oil money fellow for NiL.

Would LOVE to see OSU take the reigns and start stealing some guys from OU/TX.

USMNT took such a long break I almost forgot...the home stretch is upon us.

3 huge games over the next week. Canada is going to be a tough one. They are no joke this year.

View attachment 430823
it's go time!!

happy4th-of-july-independence-day.gif

Gotta have 2 of 3....got to!
Yeah you really can't blow Honduras or El Salvador. Just can't.

Though it seems really really unlikely we don't least finish 4th (play-in situation) at a bare minimum. But this is a prime opportunity to up our seeding for the big'un.

Our final 3 games are tougher, so we need to get the easy work out of the way without a hitch.

Any idea how our roster is looking? Will we be missing any big names? Though the C team vs Mexico gave lots of confidence regardless!

Though it seems really really unlikely we don't least finish 4th (play-in situation) at a bare minimum. But this is a prime opportunity to up our seeding for the big'un.

Our final 3 games are tougher, so we need to get the easy work out of the way without a hitch.

Any idea how our roster is looking? Will we be missing any big names? Though the C team vs Mexico gave lots of confidence regardless!
Dest is back on defense.

Gio Reyna is still out at forward.

Im anxious to see what McKennie, Adams and Musah look like in midfield.

I wasn't talking about you specifically...just soccer fans in general. You weren't the one that said people don't like soccer because they are ignorant.

Got it. Confused since you quoted me.

I will say this, soccer (and hockey) are two sports I can't get into watching on TV. I mean if it's the only thing on or something I don't mind. Both sports are so much more enjoyable to watch live.

Last edited:
Regarding Mason leaving Auburn and going to Ok State, mostly from Auburn fans:

This one's kind of crazy:

Some logical posts:

his best day was lucky, apparently:

Vandy fan (lol):

I missed this:

gotta love college football fans.

He didn't leave, he got fired. His family is in shambles. His best day was an accident, and his worst day outweighs the best anyway. "Good guy, but good riddance."
Gundy looks like butthead haha
A9EE382B-427A-4316-BB5D-B4C99CE9ADA8.jpeg
1643229615551.jpeg

Roster is looking good and we have most players back. Reyna is still out with injuries and is staying back with Dortmund. Pepi, Pulisic, McKennie, Dest all in the squad. Should have just about the whole A team for this window.

Got it. Confused since you quoted me.

I will say this, soccer (and hockey) are two sports I can't get into watching on TV. I mean if it's the only thing on or something I don't mind. Both sports are so much more enjoyable to watch live.
Hockey on tv kills me just because who can ever see the dang puck? I see sticks fly...goalie hand goes up...and my mind fills in the gaps.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back