‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I'm sure they will be. Wouldn't surprise me to see us release something. But the example was Bryce Young. Young is making over a million.
I get it
We just need to be more vocal about it
Kinda set the market type deal maybe
I dont know
Do this and this and you could be well taken care of

I get it
We just need to be more vocal about it
Kinda set the market type deal maybe
I dont know
Do this and this and you could be well taken care of
I'm sure the recruits know. That's what really matters. But I agree the fans need to be more informed so that the complaining will stop

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Not really. It doesn't necessarily mean they're getting 3-7 round money. They could be getting enough with the idea they'll also improve their draft stock.
Like has happened every year since forever. Nil may help, but valid point is still valid.

Like has happened every year since forever. Nil may help, but valid point is still valid.
The players weren't close to making the kind of money that's being made now. Players that are lower round picks can now weigh staying and possibly improving draft stock vs going and and risk not getting drafted or getting drafted very low.

Last edited:
Reactions: memtownvol
I'm sure the recruits know. That's what really matters. But I agree the fans need to be more informed so that the complaining will stop
I mean yeah it would help stop complaining, but it’s more about getting the positive publicity imo. With all the negative press we’ve received over the last year+ it just seems like a good move to me. Would only help recruiting.

VN Store

Back