Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and got my registration/license plate renewal yesterday afternoon and learned something. My wife told me before I got to the clerk's offc to be sure and request a plate that had "In God We Trust" on it or otherwise they would just hand you a generic one. I put that to the test when I paid my fee. I didn't say anything at first and, sure enough, the lady was handing me a generic one. I then spoke up and asked for the one with In God We Trust on it. The lady gladly handed me one. They keep the boxes side by side. Just a damn shame we have to REQUEST it in the first place!
My county actually asked which plate I preferred.

I don't freaking care about "the rest of the world" and what they love. I love Football, Baseball and Basketball because they are uniquely American sports.

I don't fallout with you guys that givacrap about it, and never bitch about posts on the subject...but I don't like people acting like we are stupid and ignorant because we hate that stupid crap.

Sometimes it seems like you'll find a way to make anything about you and pick a fight over it.

Not nearly as big a baseball fan today. The HOF is becoming a political joke just like everything else. Schilling is not in because he doesn't follow the ESPN mandated script or as one of our posters calls it "acting like an ass". Rose, Bonds, Clemens all had HOF worthy careers if the HOF means anything anymore. We are going to reach a point where players, coaches ,etc are all going to have to go through a screening process to make sure they are politically correct enough to participate. Sad.

I don't freaking care about "the rest of the world" and what they love. I love Football, Baseball and Basketball because they are uniquely American sports.

I don't fallout with you guys that givacrap about it, and never bitch about posts on the subject...but I don't like people acting like we are stupid and ignorant because we hate that stupid crap.
🤔 🧐

What's sad about Barry Bonds is he could have been a HoF player without the juice, but he wanted to chase the power.

I’m pretty indifferent about him getting to the hall.

But I think if he retired in like 1999 or whatever, before the juice, he’d still be a hall of fame player.

Sometimes it seems like you'll find a way to make anything about you and pick a fight over it.
Well...ok..🤷‍♂️ I thought I made my point about why I feel the way I do. I thought that is what everybody here does. Show me a post where I have ever complained about you guys posting about Soccer just because I hate it.

Rivals is updating their offensive player rankings today and 247 is releasing their new rankings as well. Will be interesting to see if any of our guys get bumps. Hoping Pearce gets bumped on 247 today and Josephs should be bumped on Rivals tomorrow at the very least.
I hope 247 follows Rivals and drops the UK guys a bit too. That was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back