Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really...I probably ain't watching the Super Bowl, and if I do it is only for Trey or JJ.

I don't like pro sports...they have no soul...no solid connection between people and place.
He forgot to tell you Eminem is performing as well. I know you're a huge Eminem fan.

Not really...I probably ain't watching the Super Bowl, and if I do it is only for Trey or JJ.

I don't like pro sports...they have no soul...no solid connection between people and place.

I get your point in general. Pro sports have become such that Ownership, The Players, and The Fans are at opposite ends, and very rarely do all three win at the same time.

I dunno about the bolded though. There are plenty of franchises that are instrumental to the culture of their community.

Yea, had to look it up. I have to question their record at 142 decibels compared to UT saying the record at Neyland is 118 (this year against OM). That’s a huge difference, and Neyland has 25k more people. I didn’t go to the OU game in 2015, but I have left a couple of games with my ears ringing.
I can't imagine the Ole Miss game being louder than the '15 OU game or the '16 UF game, though it did seem to be rocking. OU apparently hit 114, but I could've sworn they reported it being louder than that while there.

Apparently Tiger Stadium is the loudest college stadium, regularly hitting 130db. I think the design of the stadiums affect this greatly, and where you're standing when you take the reading.

I can't imagine the Ole Miss game being louder than the '15 OU game or the '16 UF game, though it did seem to be rocking. OU apparently hit 114, but I could've sworn they reported it being louder than that while there.

Apparently Tiger Stadium is the loudest college stadium, regularly hitting 130db. I think the design of the stadiums affect this greatly, and where you're standing when you take the reading.

Int the 90s, Neyland was routinely louder than 130db. I wish they had measured it then. You could feel the sound pressing against your chest. It was amazing and awful at the same time…

Uhh, we could kinda use a LB....
UT says we would but
kevin-hart-bank-account.gif

“Cool story, bro” moment incoming:

So my dad and I work the football games as an usher and he typically gets asked to work the basketball games as well. He was asked to come usher this past weekend for the LSU game (he asked me to come with, but I couldn’t). Anyway, he gets there and is told he has the section that is for the recruits, their families, as well as coaches and their families. He got to meet basically the whole basketball team, Barnes, had a good talk with Huepel, and met Danny White. He said Huepel is one heck of a guy to talk to. Huepel asked him what he thought of the offense this year. Obviously dad said it was awesome. Huepel’s response was a laugh and then said, “Just wait until you see the offense next year.”

I’m ready 😎
1643087561108.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back