Mt Juliet pastor calls autism, epilepsy, other diagnosis "demon possession"

Thank you.

I’m by no means tech savvy , I just watch a ton of YouTube videos and it’s how it operates . The creators will ever say words on video to boost the algorithm and the comment sections are the same . It’s also why you intentionally misspell words so they don’t pick up the word and start sending you suggested videos they want to bump their rating on .

Reactions: McDad
The line "Ain't no such diagnosis in the Bible," is a direct quote of his... as if not being in the Bible, invalidates autism as an affliction. This isn't some liberal creation run wild. The guy is a genuine nut.

As far as I know, there's no diagnosis for chickenpox in the Bible either. I guess we've either all been "demonized" or vaccinated against demonization.

The line "Ain't no such diagnosis in the Bible," is a direct quote of his... as if not being in the Bible, invalidates autism as an affliction. This isn't some liberal creation run wild. The guy is a genuine nut.
Congratulations. You're attacking a point I haven't made. You're encouraged to try again wrt the content of my post to which you replied.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I’m by no means tech savvy , I just watch a ton of YouTube videos and it’s how it operates . The creators will ever say words on video to boost the algorithm and the comment sections are the same . It’s also why you intentionally misspell words so they don’t pick up the word and start sending you suggested videos they want to bump their rating on .
It's interesting to me how random people with obscure, inflammatory views make their way to our discussion.
I figured out how some are finding the content to post here. But not everyone.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
As far as I know, there's no diagnosis for chickenpox in the Bible either. I guess we've either all been "demonized" or vaccinated against demonization.
I remember in elementary school having a buddy do "x, x, dot, dot, now youve got your cootie shot" on my shoulder. I think that covered demonization, too.

It reminds me of Antifa for the right.
The rightwing media convinced you guys it was some significant group when it was pretty much nothing.....something most had no idea even existed unless they consumed rightwing media.
Same thing they are doing with CRT. Most on the left had never even heard of it until the right became obsessively driven by the media.

Worrying about a guy in Tennessee that talks about Trump and religious beliefs doesn’t even make a blip on the continuum when you start talking about voters and where our country stands or is headed . This whoever is a direct reflection of how an influencer on a social media platform does actually impact minds …

1E5C0D1F-FF80-461E-88A4-DC58B09EB783.jpeg
WAP!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I didn't follow him. I don't have facebook or twitter.

Are you going to join the rest of us at his church on Sunday? Remember, I got dibs on swiping the offering plate, but I need someone to cover my six on the way out. Or, are you scared of the snakes?

Are you going to join the rest of us at his church on Sunday? Remember, I got dibs on swiping the offering plate, but I need someone to cover my six on the way out. Or, are you scared of the snakes?
I won't swipe the collection plate, but I'd be happy to overturn the tables at his church.

Last edited:
Antifa didn't shut down that event. He's the perfect example of the rightwing making Antifa into some exaggerated boogie man.
Where you trying to prove my point?

No, the lefty college shut down the event in response to Antifa threats. And you know this but your hypocrisy doesnt even skip a beat.

Now funny enough, your own side is trying to make that same equivocation with no basis between Trump and the Jan 6 rioters. Try this on for size: "Trump didnt cause that event. He's the perfect example of the leftwing making Trump into some exaggerated boogie man."

I would respect you people (leftists) more if you were more open with your power grabs rather than sanctimoniously hiding behind a play at morality. I can appreciate Realpolitik but like a pedophile prosperity preacher, most liberals (at least those who lead them) hide their gimlet eyes behind crocodile tears. The rest are too stupid to know they are just the sheep being led to slaughter while braying "4 legs good, 2 legs baaaaaad".

No, the lefty college shut down the event in response to Antifa threats. And you know this but your hypocrisy doesnt even skip a beat.

Now funny enough, your own side is trying to make that same equivocation with no basis between Trump and the Jan 6 rioters. Try this on for size: "Trump didnt cause that event. He's the perfect example of the leftwing making Trump into some exaggerated boogie man."

I would respect you people (leftists) more if you were more open with your power grabs rather than sanctimoniously hiding behind a play at morality. I can appreciate Realpolitik but like a pedophile prosperity preacher, most liberals (at least those who lead them) hide their gimlet eyes behind crocodile tears. The rest are too stupid to know they are just the sheep being led to slaughter while braying "4 legs good, 2 legs baaaaaad".
What a load of nonsense.
You keep viewing Antifa as the boogie man the right has conditioned you to see.
No one has a "baaaaaaaa" quite as true as yours.

What a load of nonsense.
You keep viewing Antifa as the boogie man the right has conditioned you to see.
No one has a "baaaaaaaa" quite as true as yours.

Antifa is not the boogie man - they are simply the rented brownshirts that do the boogie men's bidding.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back