Mt Juliet pastor calls autism, epilepsy, other diagnosis "demon possession"

For the sake of clarity :

Are you saying that having faith that the 2020 Presidential Election was legitimate is comparable to believing that children with autism are actually possessed by demons?
It's an equally preposterous lie.

Way more worried about those who want to take over half of my earnings, inject my children, cover my face, lock me down and send my kids to die in some place most Americans can’t pick out on a map to protect their financial interests. This is the mainstream.

For those interested:
The Tennessee Holler is an audience-supported progressive news site with a series of active social media feeds that seek to amplify voices throughout Tennessee and YELL THE TRUTH about what’s really happening in our state.

Seriously?

In your mind, believing the 2020 Presidential Election outcome was valid, is just as "preposterous" as believing that people with autism have actually been possessed by demonic forces?
Yes. In 2020 there were a massive influx of mail in/absentee ballots in many cases went 100% Biden to 0% Trump which is statistically impossible. Along with that, election rules were changed to relax the way the validity of these ballots are determined. Many of these rules were changed not by the legislatures but by judges and secretaries of state. Thinking the election was legit is a doozy of a lie.

Yes. In 2020 there were a massive influx of mail in/absentee ballots in many cases went 100% Biden to 0% Trump which is statistically impossible. Along with that, election rules were changed to relax the way the validity of these ballots are determined. Many of these rules were changed not by the legislatures but by judges and secretaries of state. Thinking the election was legit is a doozy of a lie.
You are a nut.

Reactions: WestTennesseeVol
Why did I choose to post it? Because it's important to me, I believe it to be important to the political scene in the state of Tennessee, because little antichrists like this are popping up all over the place, and greater Christendom is loath to actually say anything about them.

Every one of my brothers and sisters in Christ who stays silent with this perversion of the Gospel is helping it advance.

Right….because Christianity never says anything about false profits.

Since no one was able to answer my question...well Ash did but I asked a poorly constructed question...I searched out how Republican/Right leaning/Conservative social media is monitored.

Turns out there are groups devoted to the task.

No one here ever heard of Locke until today. And yet he is a evangelical svengali with a formidable following of devotees awaiting his orders.

Reactions: StarRaider
Since no one was able to answer my question...well Ash did but I asked a poorly constructed question...I searched out how Republican/Right leaning/Conservative social media is monitored.

Turns out there are groups devoted to the task.

No one here ever heard of Locke until today. And yet he is a evangelical svengali with a formidable following of devotees awaiting his orders.
I actually have heard of him. Not because of any followers, but from the ridiculous crap he does.

Reactions: McDad
You are a nut.

He’s not actually wrong about any of that. I disagree with his conclusion, but what part of the rest did you disagree with?

Mail in ballot rules were relaxed.
Some areas had insanely high % of Biden mail in ballots
judges were involved in those laws

I actually have heard of him. Not because of any followers, but from the ridiculous crap he does.
1 person. Thanks for speaking up.

Locke seems like an offshoot of Westboro Baptist idiots. Less protesty but equally provocative. That about right?

Reactions: BP4Prez
Incorrect.

This video has over 1 million views. I remember seeing it when it came out.

Just because a video has a lot of views doesn't directly correlate to those same viewers supporting what they are viewing. It is more likely they were viewing it out of morbid curiosity as opposed to indoctrination.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back