‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Really? By all means, explain. Why don’t we have a legit shot?
Loved the campus , atmosphere, etc:
Bama- check
Gawgs-check
Vols- check
Good relationship with coaches;
Bama-check
Gawgs- check
Vols-check
Will be coached up, NFL ready:
Bama-check
Gawgs- check
Vols-check
Money:
Bama-check
Gawgs-check
Vols- check bounced
probably a few more Teams that’ll check ALL the boxes too.
And the expectations to play in a Natty:
One more box we get out checked on

Bama- check
Gawgs-check
Vols- check
Bama-check
Gawgs- check
Vols-check
Bama-check
Gawgs- check
Vols-check
Money:
Bama-check
Gawgs-check
Vols- check bounced
You have no idea how much money we could get together for him

Bama- check
Gawgs-check
Vols- check
Bama-check
Gawgs- check
Vols-check
Bama-check
Gawgs- check
Vols-check
Money:
Bama-check
Gawgs-check
Vols- check bounced

Opinion noted. My opinion is we have a real shot at landing this guy.

How this coming season pans out will go a long way with QB recruiting. We got a long way to go before I decide we aren't getting a high caliber QB

Then where is it? Either it isn’t there or we have no interest in spending it
We finished with a top 10 class in year 1 in spite of everything going against us. How do you think that happens? Watch what happens in '23.

Are you a donor to Spyre? Are you part of the solution or do you just complain about what you perceive to be a problem?

Our NIL game has been weak thus far. Please, someone send me evidence we are doing anything remotely similar to Bama/UGA/TAM…
According to Swain our NIL is very strong. I mean look at how we closed the recruiting class. Right now we’re living under self imposed scholarship restrictions against the 85. We’re in the low 70s now so they’re reducing by at least 10. Those restrictions will go away or at least lessen after the Spring semester.

According to Swain our NIL is very strong. I mean look at how we closed the recruiting class. Right now we’re living under self imposed scholarship restrictions against the 85. We’re in the low 70s now so they’re reducing by at least 10. Those restrictions will go away or at least lessen after the Spring semester.
We were coming off of a 3-7 year, when Heupel arrived there was nobody in the office, he had no relationships with anyone in this class, and we were under NCAA investigation. And we signed the number 10 class on On3, number 12 class on 247, and number 11 class on Rivals.

BuT wHeRe'S oUr NiL?!?

We were coming off of a 3-7 year, when Heupel arrived there was nobody in the office, he had no relationships with anyone in this class, and we were under NCAA investigation. And we signed the number 10 class on On3, number 12 class on 247, and number 11 class on Rivals.

BuT wHeRe'S oUr NiL?!?

Swain also went as far as to say on The Nation that we’ll be in the top third of the SEC in NIL with what the boosters and Spyre are doing. Spyre is leveraging our huge fan base and passionate fans. Just imagine once the train is rolling and we add all the bandwagon fans that left and new fans

Our NIL game has been weak thus far. Please, someone send me evidence we are doing anything remotely similar to Bama/UGA/TAM…

You’ll find a comprehensive dossier in a manila envelope stamped “CONFIDENTIAL” on your doorstep at exactly 08:37 EST tomorrow morning. Burn after reading.

Swain also went as far as to say on The Nation that we’ll be in the top third of the SEC in NIL with what the boosters and Spyre are doing. Spyre is leveraging our huge fan base and passionate fans. Just imagine once the train is rolling and we add all the bandwagon fans that left and new fans
Fans want to see our NIL game operating at a high level, but aren't willing to donate and join the fan initiative. Put up or shut up, imo.

Lol still 0 evidence. Just some talking head saying we have a good NIL program. Wouldn’t surprise me to have the reality that UGA/Bama/TAM are taking it seriously, unlike our admin.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18

VN Store

Back