SC will not play UCONN

This affect us I didn’t want them to makeup that cancelled ole miss game now we really have to beat South Carolina if we want the SEC

I wouldn't be mad if they knocked SC off once 👀 Coach Yo is going to have them ready to play

Coach Kellie , Coach Yo, and the FL coach are my top 3 picks for COY RIGHT now in the SEC. Lots of basketball to be played but hard to argue the success that's taken place on those teams. Kellie just keeps finding a way to win, Yo has her team reaching new heights under her , and the FL coach has her team in a position to make the tourney if they win some more games and possibly go 500 in the conference. That LSU win is going to go a long ways if they keep winning.

DAWN IS SCAREEEEEEDDDDD!!! .... of TN (not Uconn) lol. They could end 14-1 and beat TN, but if TN was 15-1, we would win the SEC title due to the higher %. I don't think she thought Lady Vols were going to keep winning.

Yea, it's crazy that this didn't come up until NOW👀 like she was just trotting along then "oh crap, we gotta do something".

This affect us I didn’t want them to makeup that cancelled ole miss game now we really have to beat South Carolina if we want the SEC
If Tennesse only lose to SC, they still get a share of the title but will get the 2nd seed in the tournament. I think Tennesse last regular season championship was shared with SC.

If Tennesse only lose to SC, they still get a share of the title but will get the 2nd seed in the tournament. I think Tennesse last regular season championship was shared with SC.
I hate to be Mr. Spell Check on here... but come on, if there is one word you should get right on here it's "Tennessee".

On topic : I hope Geno sees this as a sign of disrespect. I love it when he is riled.

If all you want is an SEC Title you worry about Ole Miss. If you a national stage with a real meaningful game you play UCONN. Dawn is scared and reacting to it

Dawn is nowhere near scared… everyone knows UConn isn’t full strength and it’s not going to do her team any favors to play them… however they want to “ensure” they win a championship of some sort this season

Dawn is nowhere near scared… everyone knows UConn isn’t full strength and it’s not going to do her team any favors to play them… however they want to “ensure” they win a championship of some sort this season

That is called being shortsighted and scar ed

Reactions: Kdbnab1

VN Store

Back