Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

William don't even score past 10 point when she played with good teams. Geno is a bag of excuses. He prably lied about William maybe asked her not to play so he could find something to make excuses. TN was down with 3 starters and still winning. Most teams this yr have same issues not just Uconn. MR. Geno U BEEN exposed that he can't win without stars.
Youre delusuinal. It was a great game, Oregon clearky was the stronger team with 12 available healthy players. I dont wish CT's injury/covid fate on ANY team, but you sure seem to wallow in others misfortune. I sure as hell hope you, your family or your team doesn't get but by this bug.

Yeah, I would suggest to CT fans they just stay off this board. You now have a couple of posters here just effing with you by saying outrageous things to get a rise out of you, and you are taking the bait every time.

It's hilarious from my (and their) viewpoint, though, so if y'all want to keep feeding the beast I'm all for it! :D

If we are blowing s#!+ out of proportion why do you keep coming back?

And who would get smacked down? So because y'all are losing we would lose🤔 NAW, we actually have team chemistry and our players actually like each other and play for one another😂

We all get that Paige is your team and christyn is missing but even your own coach (or maybe it was the announcer who called y'all mediocre) said something to the effect that you guys are an average team (even with all those all americans) without her.

Can't be sore y'all lost... You will regroup and i'm sure dominate the Big East. You guys should have more players back by the time you go to play SC so that will be a better gauge at how you guys are coming back and coming together.

We will see y'all Feb 6th and i'm sure both teams will be better for that game... good luck and hope y'all get healthy
Not sore. Oregon won with a stronger team. And yes, THIS full strength, healthy Oregon would smack TN. We all know Oregon is a much better team than theyve been given credut for.

Youre delusuinal. It was a great game, Oregon clearky was the stronger team with 12 available healthy players. I dont wish CT's injury/covid fate on ANY team, but you sure seem to wallow in others misfortune. I sure as hell hope you, your family or your team doesn't get but by this bug.

That's right. Everyone knows that we haven't lost any players to injury or illness this year.

If we are blowing s#!+ out of proportion why do you keep coming back?

And who would get smacked down? So because y'all are losing we would lose🤔 NAW, we actually have team chemistry and our players actually like each other and play for one another😂

We all get that Paige is your team and christyn is missing but even your own coach (or maybe it was the announcer who called y'all mediocre) said something to the effect that you guys are an average team (even with all those all americans) without her.

Can't be sore y'all lost... You will regroup and i'm sure dominate the Big East. You guys should have more players back by the time you go to play SC so that will be a better gauge at how you guys are coming back and coming together.

We will see y'all Feb 6th and i'm sure both teams will be better for that game... good luck and hope y'all get healthy
…I felt you calming down as you finished that post. Nice work! 😊

Not sore. Oregon won with a stronger team. And yes, THIS full strength, healthy Oregon would smack TN. We all know Oregon is a much better team than theyve been given credut for.

Yea uh no... we wouldn't be tied with them on the boards and they wouldn't push our guards around. Our defense is one of the top in the country and we defend all positions. I don't imagine me trying to explain something positive about the LV would have any impact so ill stop here.

We will agree to disagree... We won't know if they would beat us but what we do know is factual they just got two top 10 wins and one is against uconn which will look good on their resume.

Glad we are still in the top 5 😎get healthy and see y'all on Feb 6th.

Yeah, I would suggest to CT fans they just stay off this board. You now have a couple of posters here just effing with you by saying outrageous things to get a rise out of you, and you are taking the bait every time.

It's hilarious from my (and their) viewpoint, though, so if y'all want to keep feeding the beast I'm all for it! :D
…never ceases to amaze me. Especially game thread environments.

At some point, UConn has to be ranked by the product they put on the floor and not by what voters think they should be. They need to be dropped to about #20 and have to earn their way back. This is not, at this time, anywhere close to a top 10 team. And, did anyone notice that Bueckers was on the bench today? She got more up close face time than any player on the court! Ridiculous.

U mean "your or Youre" ..that will be u & papa Geno 😆 🤣 😂 😹

VN Store

Back