President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

There is a ZERO % chance they’d ever be successful in attempting to confiscate POWs.
The police will come knocking on these redhats' doors and they will fall over themselves to hand over their guns because "blue lives matter", "thank you for your service", and all that stuff...

Reactions: AM64
200.gif

Democrats are losing patients w/Potato Head Biden. They're thinking of trying to get Hilary to comeback & run in 2024. At least, she has 2 more active brain cells that might work better.
I listened to parts of Kamala's recent interview from 2-3 days ago and the interviewer brought up Cheyney (I assume Liz Cheyney) as a running mate.

Reactions: norrislakevol
No it’s not, if she has balance problems that’s not unusual after covid. My concern would be with the balance issue, falling, the fogginess and the issues away from her pre covid personality that might lead me to ask for a CT non contrast just to be sure her head is clear. I had the same problem and my right side felt different sensation wise after covid. I had vision change in my right eye like a half moon color spread. It has all resolved but was scary for a while.
I’m glad we have the technology to close the LAA and has anyone mentioned 5 box cox to eliminate the Afib? I think the track record for that procedure is about 50%. I’m truly glad the TAVR worked for you. It’s amazing how much better people feel after they have it done. Bet you can do more now than you used to. Wonderful thought.

My wife is very difficult to work with on her medical issues. I've told her she needs to see a neurologist, but I can't force it. She seems relatively normal some days and then overwhelmed by balance and even cognitive issues on other days - perhaps some of that is related to fatigue. I wish she was more reasonable about suggestions.

I spent some time with the cardiology group's electrical guy - really liked him; he's knowledgeable and easy to talk to - the kind of guy you'd like to spend a few days with picking his mind. They probably will use meds to slow my heart rate again - that's discontinued until they see what's going on. Just took the monitor off, so they will have a months worth of data to look at. No talk of ablation for me, but my brother's docs have discussed it with him - apparently we are both prone to afib, but mine is worse since the aortic root with two valve repairs is making the block worse. TAVR is night and day easier on the patient than open heart replacement - I still remember those sneezes when I couldn't find the pillow in time.

My wife is very difficult to work with on her medical issues. I've told her she needs to see a neurologist, but I can't force it. She seems relatively normal some days and then overwhelmed by balance and even cognitive issues on other days - perhaps some of that is related to fatigue. I wish she was more reasonable about suggestions.

I spent some time with the cardiology group's electrical guy - really liked him; he's knowledgeable and easy to talk to - the kind of guy you'd like to spend a few days with picking his mind. They probably will use meds to slow my heart rate again - that's discontinued until they see what's going on. Just took the monitor off, so they will have a months worth of data to look at. No talk of ablation for me, but my brother's docs have discussed it with him - apparently we are both prone to afib, but mine is worse since the aortic root with two valve repairs is making the block worse. TAVR is night and day easier on the patient than open heart replacement - I still remember those sneezes when I couldn't find the pillow in time.

My mother had Afib pretty bad and had an ablation to correct it. Helped her a lot.

Reactions: AM64
Some gems from the Infrastructure Speech

"So, you have to leave 30 minutes earlier to get to work just because of a traffic jam? That’s going to be fixed."

"Across this country, people have been struck and they — and they’ve been struck by all of the changes that are needed. They’re stuck. They’re angry. They’re sickened by the broken water and sewer systems — polluted water from the faucets, raw sewage in their backyards."

"One of the ways we’re going to reach my goal of a 100 percent carbon-pollution free electricity by 2035 is with wind energy."..."And just this week, the Department of the Interior also announced the largest-ever offshore wind lease sale, which could generate enough clean energy to power nearly 2 million homes"

"I went down to Louisiana and saw the I-10 bridge. I stood with the mayor and looked at that bridge."

"As we prepare to celebrate Dr. King’s birthday, we’re also reminded that too often bridges and highways were built through the heart of historic communities, particularly Black communities, cutting off families and churches and businesses."

"One woman wrote that the bridge near the center of her town had to be closed, and now she drives — and now drivers and tourists bypass downtown, consequently devastating local businesses."

"Clean water for every American. We’re — never done that. Now we’re going to do it."

VN Store

Back