Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edleys is decent. Usually where I end up.
Martins BBQ is highly overrated.
Jacks is a classic for people that either grew up in Nashville or have been here a long time. I wasn’t impressed.
Honeyfire in Bellevue has some creative bbq sandwiches that are pretty good, but the classics like ribs, pulled pork, etc are just average.
Central BBQ isn’t as good as the Memphis locations, IMO.
Peg Leg Porker I thought was pretty good first time I went. The next couple visits weren’t great though.
Went to the new Bringles Smoking Oasis which is Texas style BBQ, same pit master as Peg Leg Porker. Brisket was above average but the rest of the selections were below average.

There’s just no standout BBQ spot in Nashville. It’s a shame.

Try Meat Sweats in Hendersonville. They have some good stuff. Center Point has gone down over the years but I think you will like Meat Sweats.

Reactions: Jack5151
Edleys is decent. Usually where I end up.
Martins BBQ is highly overrated.
Jacks is a classic for people that either grew up in Nashville or have been here a long time. I wasn’t impressed.
Honeyfire in Bellevue has some creative bbq sandwiches that are pretty good, but the classics like ribs, pulled pork, etc are just average.
Central BBQ isn’t as good as the Memphis locations, IMO.
Peg Leg Porker I thought was pretty good first time I went. The next couple visits weren’t great though.
Went to the new Bringles Smoking Oasis which is Texas style BBQ, same pit master as Peg Leg Porker. Brisket was above average but the rest of the selections were below average.

There’s just no standout BBQ spot in Nashville. It’s a shame.

Try Meat Sweats in Hendersonville. They have some good stuff. Center Point has gone down over the years but I think you will like Meat Sweats. There use to be a BBQ stand between Joelton and Springfield and the old gentleman was named Mr. Jones and he had the best I have ever eaten. He cooked it on Wed. and Thur. and sold it Friday and Saturday til it was gone. He's gone now but man it was good.

The app definitely needs some work. The show is a little slow right now. But, still giving it a chance.

Just started Peacemaker on HBO and it's good so far. Not for kids.
I’ll check that out.
And for the kids comment, we were the parents that took our 6 and 9 yo to see Deadpool in the theater!!!🤦‍♂️
Lights came on and people were looking at us like wtf?!? We had no idea! Lol

Reactions: tnhunter 10
When it comes to Nashville BBQ Peg Leg Porker is pretty good but if you go you have got to get the smoked green beans, I could drink a gallon of the pot liquor.

Just catching up but:

Buddy's BBQ - good and cheap

The Magnificent 7 (the original)- best Western movie

The John Wayne / Clint Eastwood debate is too close to call.

Blazing Saddles- best comedy

Shut up Jay!

GBO

***edit:
Best John Wayne- True Grit
Best Clint Eastwood- Unforgiven

I have no clue how a college player has an ugly shot like james. Wtf has he been doing the last 4 years.....not improving that ugly shot thats for sure.

I had to venture out for a while yesterday, getting milk, bread and such for the big snow and something really stood out as I watched all the people out and about. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STAYING POWER OF STUPIDITY. I have issue's but how do some of these people get out of the house.

excellent olive oil (uncooked!) (add at table) is the best condiment. I am willing to go to waffle house over this take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back