Bank It!

Very proud he has turned his life around. He had a long way to go from talking to police officers like they were trash in that police car. ( not to mention what he said to the female officer). However, Pruitt was just as bad and should have been fired when he basically accused the police of arresting only football players. Oh well, new day now.

Very proud he has turned his life around. He had a long way to go from talking to police officers like they were trash in that police car. ( not to mention what he said to the female officer). However, Pruitt was just as bad and should have been fired when he basically accused the police of arresting only football players. Oh well, new day now.

YAWN, meanwhile Banks earned his way back to the team, had no further cop incidents, and played well. But some folks would rather give a back handed praise, if any praise at all. I mean the thread is about...oh, to heck with it.

No one doubts his physicality, His mentality needs brushing up and he will be dangerous next season. He has the size, speed, and strength combination of our heyday LBs. We've really missed that since 07.

You can tell he's really tried to clean up his emotional personal foul penalties. I don't believe I ever saw him come off the field and he's constantly throwing his body around. He's in on almost every tackle and I believe he's a top 5 SEC ILB.

I love his redemption story. I'd also love to see him transition into a team leader next season.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
top 10 in the league. All about attitude!
I appreciate he had the ig numbers in # of tackles and that is impressive. However, go back and look at some of his film and tell me what you don't see. You do not see him getting off blocks on any QB or running back draw plays. Ole Miss game first down yardage almost every time they ran it. So did a lot of other teams. We gave up a lot of yardage on slants and screens. Our ability to stop 3 down play was terrible. I will agree that he improved as the season progressed and the he had little assistance from the other LBs. However, if we do not get better play from all of our LBs next fall, we will have to score more points than we did this year and get the opposing offense off the field be reducing the third down blunders by our defensive LBs and safeties. I also agree that attitude has a lot to do with success on the football field, but you also have to have talent and experience to win the bigger games.

He was the worst HC in the history of Tennessee Volunteers Football.
But the winning streak! People were posting after the 1st two games of 2020 that UT had the 2nd longest winning streak behind ND. LOL!

VN Store

Back