Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I said Kim was cackling at the Baylor defense and then LSU let’s MIZZOU go almost 50% from 3. Newby is their defensive engine though. Lord I do not wish for her to be hurt but if she did not play against us I would absolutely not be sad.

I said Kim was cackling at the Baylor defense and then LSU let’s MIZZOU go almost 50% from 3. Newby is their defensive engine though. Lord I do not wish for her to be hurt but if she did not play against us I would absolutely not be sad.
Kim said her team had never practiced going up against a 2-3. Excuse?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Something very interesting for sure.
It might be skewed by outliers. Take away the Cavinder Twins and Paige's big deals and , and what does it look like for the field? I also saw in another report that the average Div 1 NIL deal was just shy of $400, and it's mostly for paid content to social media. Also gonna guess that some of the college girls that gain followers by posting thirst traps all over their social media pages are finally reaping the rewards of their efforts...

Kim said her team had never practiced going up against a 2-3. Excuse?

She said her team never practiced playing a 2-3 zone, because they are strictly man to man. They had to play a 2-3 because of the loss of Newby in order to protect their 2 bigs . She gave her team credit for being able to play the 2-3 without ever practicing it.

Duke lost at home to unranked Virginia Tech by 11 points last night.

Play at (4) NC State Sunday. Duke 3-3 in last six games.
It’s a growing program, not ready for prime time, and will slip some rest of season but will be better and better in the next 1-3 years. Great coach, great school, should work.

Reactions: dapeak

VN Store

Back