President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It says a few things.
1. Some people intentionally picked the bottom of the barrel.
2. Some people aren't able to discern what is the bottom of the barrel.
3. Some people have different criteria on what constitutes the bottom of the barrel.

All in play for those who voted this administration into office. #2 and #3 very telling as we are getting a live look.

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
Just as a baseline who would be a good nominee in your opinion? Would it be for the policies they support, because they appear “presidential, or both. Just wondering who fits that bill in your eye.

Didn't ask me but I don't know who's out there that I would consider a good nominee. Nobody comes to mind.

Plus I don't think it matters anymore who runs for President, we no longer decide the winner.

Which is sad considering he had the greatest opportunity to make things better. Making people feel like victims…..like him…..the “president”….. just shows how racism is the root cause of all the failures of black people.
Lost "Hope" in him as a leader by his failure to unite but rather use that event as a lightning rod to create a new acceptance for hate, destruction and division.

Which is sad considering he had the greatest opportunity to make things better. Making people feel like victims…..like him…..the “president”….. just shows how racism is the root cause of all the failures of black people.

He governed somewhat like a activist. I expected him to be the conduit of a positive message which overall lifts people up to be more than the same woe is me victim mentality. It's the type of message that have blacks voting at 87%-90% democrat and nothing gets better in the community. The black community is the last holdout to a diverse voting block that goes with the best candidate instead of just the democrat one. All the democrat party has to do is stoke the brimstone of racism as a message overall. It's slowly slipping away and that's why they want to open the border to illegals and somehow provide a pathway to citizenship.

Obama poured the gasoline on the division we see today. Blm, Antifa, etc started under Obama. Obama also normalized condemning the US overseas. Now all the democrat party politicians do it.
It always brings me back to the segregation vs. integration times.
Was this a time of increasing the divide or decreasing the divide?
Some saw segregation as deeply divisive.
Some saw integration as deeply divisive.
Just because it comes across as divisive to one group, does not mean the action is wrong. Sometimes a little divisive is necessary in the process of unifying.

Look at it like this. If you want to clean out your closet, the first thing you do is take everything out, which is creating an even bigger mess in the short run.

Obama was cleaning out the closet, some could never see beyond the necessary short term mess....but history will.

Just because it comes across as divisive to one group, does not mean the action is wrong. Sometimes a little divisive is necessary in the process of unifying.

Look at it like this. If you want to clean out your closet, the first thing you do is take everything out, which is creating an even bigger mess in the short run.

Obama was cleaning out the closet, some could never see beyond the necessary short term mess....but history will.

Depends on who writes the history book. The reality is Obama was by far one of the worst president’s ever.

That's how the racials think of it. Personally I've been integrated since I was born. I'm not sure what you are talking about.

All in play for those who voted this administration into office. #2 and #3 very telling as we are getting a live look.
Undoubtedly.
Millions view Trump as the bottom of the barrel.
Millions view Biden as the bottom of the barrel.
Repubs. were will aware that millions viewed Trump as the bottom of the barrel in 2016, and even more so in 2020; yet they still nominated him.
Biden will not be the nominee in '24.

Where in my post did I mention Trump? Trump wasn't politically correct. I voted for Cruz in the primary. By the time the general came around, I understood the attraction to Trump. He had a passion for America. I will never vote for the person condeming everything about America while they are running to govern America.
No, he had a passion for enriching himself off of Americans and his candidacy.

Undoubtedly.
Millions view Trump as the bottom of the barrel.
Millions view Biden as the bottom of the barrel.
Repubs. were will aware that millions viewed Trump as the bottom of the barrel in 2016, and even more so in 2020; yet they still nominated him.
Biden will not be the nominee in '24.
Same could be said for Sanders, Hillary and now Biden.

Sanders and Hillary were both told to step away because they’re unelectable. Biden dropped out twice in his electable years because of who he was/is.

How much time until Biden flips out and goes all in on challenging Hillary? DNC is publicly causing internal division and the more her name gets floated the more it shows the left screwed up yet again. Bottom of the barrel

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
The tight labor market isn’t going to be so tight once company’s start going bankrupt.

I don't know when that will be but right now it's crazy. I had 2 techs turn in their notices this week, 1 had an offer for 10 more dollars an hour for a maintenance position. Don't know what the other one is getting to do erosion control inspections but he won't have to travel anymore.

VN Store

Back