Trinity Bell to the portal

crazy. I was looking forward to seeing what he could do with that frame. Nobody can find a spot for him.

My guess is Fant and Warren coming back did him in. Probably thought if at least one of them transferred or took a shot at the pro’s that he would get on the field some next year.

Kids just won’t wait their turn anymore these days.

This, but I have to wonder if "this" is outdated and old at this point. IDK, I'm outdated and old legit, so...?

My guess is Fant and Warren coming back did him in. Probably thought if at least one of them transferred or took a shot at the pro’s that he would get on the field some next year.

Why would they? You can transfer anywhere for immediate playing time. Tired of the boomer takes

Why would they? You can transfer anywhere for immediate playing time. Tired of the boomer takes

a lot of 'boomers' got college sports to where they are today, to even allow student athletes to excel and go on to financial security...tired of snowflakes that haven't accomplished anything more than protesting and whining about shipe that people owe them

So you don’t care who he is? Why ask “Who?”
Oh, or were you trying to be sarcastic/funny/edge by using “Who?” the way it is used during coaching searches when the name isn’t Gruden, Stoops, etc…. Got it now!
Actually it was uchatt with the query. I was just chiming in with meaningless drivel.:cool:

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

I would agree with this. And I’m only (almost) 41.

Last edited:
Yeah, why wait and work. So I stayed home with my parents until I was 35. Because why work.that stupid boomer. Your point was well made. Now if the coaches said prolly need to move on then I agree he made a good choice.

Or he was encouraged to look elsewhere?

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back