President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day. Every day, it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down.

Profound question Raider...did any of those so called "lies" from Trump's mouth impact you or your family? Do any of the Biden "lies" impact you or your family?

They had Tulsi. But she went against the democrat establishment so they have pretty much ran her off. And she is too civil and that's a big no no for democrats.
She is the democratic version of Romney.
We run Tulsi, you guys run Romney........deal?
I would gladly agree.

There was a time when Republicans and Democrats wanted the same thing, a properous nation. Ican't say the same now.

In the last election I supported Gabbard because she spoke and communicated common sense, not party line and partisan dog whistling.

Going back to 2016 I supported Trump, because he wasn't a political lap dog. I could deal with the petty insults as he had a strong economy and the country top to bottom was prosperous. He did not manage the covid reaction well along with many other failures.

By the end I wasn't "ecstatic" about him being president. I could admit his flaws, you on the other hand are "ecstatic" about a failed president. I keep coming back to the word pathetic, because that's what best describes your continued attempts to rationalize support for him.

That's the key issue, and it's where the GOP will fail in the future like so many times in the past. Both parties keep nominating political hacks rather than people who have actually accomplished something. It's a shame the GOP hasn't had the collective wisdom to figure it out - it's really not that difficult. I do think there is increasingly a problem finding the right person as corporate decisions turn more and more on short term investment/commodities markets rather than on long term growth and competitive domination in an industry. Fad and quick bucks over real decisions necessary for future growth and stability - the very thought strategy that the country needs in a leader. Academia and legal backgrounds aren't realistic and grounded enough, and most of the sciences are filled with people who are analytical but with too little appeal. So it's a hard sell to pick a really qualified non politician and to expect a polished candidate capable of going toe to toe with experienced snake oil political types who charm with lies.

She is the democratic version of Romney.
We run Tulsi, you guys run Romney........deal?
I would gladly agree.
I didn't even vote in 2012. Obama nor Romney gave me a reason to. I've already listed other possible candidates who I think should run.
Ron Desantis, Tim Scott, Candace Owens are 3 who should run. I think Pence runs as well.
I think Tulsi is honestly done with the democrat party. I believe she is even against vaccine mandates. We know that wouldn't go over well with the majority of democrats.

Reactions: StarRaider
I didn't even vote in 2012. Obama nor Romney gave me a reason to. I've already listed other possible candidates who I think should run.
Ron Desantis, Tim Scott, Candace Owens are 3 who should run. I think Pence runs as well.
I think Tulsi is honestly done with the democrat party. I believe she is even against vaccine mandates. We know that wouldn't go over well with the majority of democrats.
So you do not want the republican equivalent of Tulsi running as the republican candidate? But you want the dems to run the democratic equivalent of Romney?
Hardly seems fair.
Why not let those two run against each other?

VN Store

Back