So Adonai Mitchell made a commitment video to us

1989Vol

and ended up in Athens, GA. What in hayell is the reason for that?

Is this on Pruitt? Anyone?

If only we had advances in medicine to help manage such ailments. SMDH.

Me too. But the world is too busy blowing money on expensive ways to kill each other, fleecing funds from little guys and hoarding of wealth by ultra-rich, Not to mention using underage kids, especially girls, for poking toys.

Last edited:
Pruitt was sent here to destroy our program I'm convinced
I said EXACTLY that from the very day he was hired... and got laughed off the board. Never... EVER... hire an alum for your biggest rivals to run your most important and lucrative program. It was f-ing STOOOOPID! The next time Bama hires a UT alum to coach their football team... let me know.

If the diabetic thing is true, that's just ridiculous. Blake Furgeson, starting long snapper for the Miami Dolphins is a friend of mine and is also a Type 1 diabetic. He also won a natty with LSU in 2018. If you manage yourself correctly, it can be done. Pruitt was/is a moron.

Reactions: tbh and 1989Vol
I said EXACTLY that from the very day he was hired... and got laughed off the board. Never... EVER... hire an alum for your biggest rivals to run your most important and lucrative program. It was f-ing STOOOOPID! The next time Bama hires a UT alum to coach their football team... let me know.

UTK Head Football Coach/AD Doug Dickey UF '53 ( 46–15–4 record ) and UTK Head Football Coach Bill Battle UA '62 ( 59–22–2 record ) say HELLO!

Last edited:
Oh, give em time. Sooner or later somebody will figure out how to do a pancreas transplant.
There have been a number of pancreas transplants. In fact a good friend of mine has a transplant pancreas and kidney. He is still off dialysis but is now taking insulin again. Apparently, Pruitt was getting some bad advise or he decided to ignore good medical advice.

UTK Head Football Coaches Doug Dickey UF '53 ( 46–15–4 record ) and Bill Battle UA '62 ( 59–22–2 record ) say hello.
Do you remember what Dickey did? He LEFT UT high and dry (when he had UT rolling) to return to... that's right... his alma mater. I certainly don't blame him, but that's kind of my point. 99.9% of the time, your alma mater will always be the priority, IMO.

Reactions: Coddlecreek1
Do you remember what Dickey did? He LEFT UT high and dry (when he had UT rolling) to return to... that's right... his alma mater. I certainly don't blame him, but that's kind of my point. 99.9% of the time, your alma mater will always be the priority, IMO.

So Heupel is going to Oklahoma?

The school that FIRED him?

There have been a number of pancreas transplants. In fact a good friend of mine has a transplant pancreas and kidney. He is still off dialysis but is now taking insulin again. Apparently, Pruitt was getting some bad advise or he decided to ignore good medical advice.

I'm not confident Jeremy Pruitt would understand the term "good medical advice".

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back