TD that put UGA up 8

Was a coverage screw-up by........

To'o'to'o.....or whatever his name is. I said it when he left.....We missed NOTHING! Soft against the run and even worse in pass coverage!
Good grief, get over it. Love how you find a mistake to fit your narrative that we missed nothing. I can guarantee we missed him in the middle this year! I am no longer a fan but come on, he's starting at LB for Bama for a reason and not buried on the depth chart as many predicted.

Come on man! We lost nothing???? with Henry T we win 2-3 more games this year. Every offense that beat us literally game planned around attacking our inept middle linebackers

Reactions: SCRocket
In all honesty, he is pretty good against the run, but you are right about that TD. Vol Twitter pounced on that last night. Nobody was sorry to see it. LOL.
He got blocked to oblivion on the first UGA TD, and jumped right out of the correct gap on a few big runs, too. He's pretty good at tackling guys who have already passed him, though.

Reactions: tennrich1

To'o'to'o.....or whatever his name is. I said it when he left.....We missed NOTHING! Soft against the run and even worse in pass coverage!
I'm certainly not here to jump on HT. He worked hard as a Vol. BUT....on the first TD he got trucked by either the TE or LG and was knocked back at least 5 feet. And on the go ahead TD (I think) he was completely out of his zone (he had the coverage on the wheel route I think) and the man was wide open. And Georgia did complete a couple of slant passes in the same zone that HT had trouble covering for the Vols. He seems like a good kid so I certainly wish him no ill will but I'd have to agree....He simply did not look like a typical Bama LB last night.

Reactions: lexkyvol
HT is a good football player, but he is a "tweener." He's too small to play LB at an elite level and too slow to play safety.
I think you are spot on. This really seemed to expose him last night for this. He IS a good football player with an extremely high football IQ but his size and speed will keep him from the elite level.

That man had a great season stop being a hater move on

He wasn’t great for Bama, still would’ve started here and been better than any other Lber on our team last season.

Mmmm
You may want to check the stats of Jeremy Banks vs Henry To'oto'o.
Banks had a much better season individually

His inability to cover in space was always going to limit his ceiling. He’s not elite, but good enough to play at Bama … which seems like huge a contradiction.

In all honesty, he is pretty good against the run, but you are right about that TD. Vol Twitter pounced on that last night. Nobody was sorry to see it. LOL.

If by pretty good against the run you mean, gets trucked while barely dragging the guy down who’s already past the line of scrimmage and the guy gets a couple more while he barely hangs on, then yeah he was pretty good against the run lol.
Dude will be the king of .5 stats in the NFL, his instincts are garbage but he’s got the speed to catchup and help another teammate make a tackle.

Most of vol nation doesn’t know what good LB play looks like in this era most posts we’re talking bad on 33 all season… Henry T has his flaws like every player but it’s foolish to think we couldn’t have used him lol… some of y’all posters go way over board with the hate towards a college kid… I’m mad he went to Bama and I’m glad he didn’t win a ring but I’ll never take it personal like some of y’all do… at the end of the day it’s just football y’all gotta relax 😂

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back