Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Lol I watched a video a while back that was a truck torture test, seeing the Tundra's frame flex and the bed HIT THE CAB as it went over the testing moguls kind've ruined Toyota trucks for me... and the fact their foreign, but on the plus side they have a SOLID powertrain
edit: Ford sucks though, I'll take 8 cylinders over twin turbos any day

People put too much thought into trucks IMO. I don’t need a truck that can pull a space shuttle. I need a truck with a cab big enough to haul my 3 children, it needs to be able to handle the mud on the deer property, and haul a trailer every now and then. I pick what looks the best. F150> tundra, imo

Last edited:
People put too much thought into trucks IMO. I don’t need a truck that can pull a space shuttle. I need a truck with a cab big enough to haul my 3 children, it needs to be able to handle the mud on the deer property, and haul a trailer every now and then. I pick what looks the best. F150> tundra, imo
Yup, every person I know with a big truck doesn't tow anything lol. Get what makes ya happy.

:Insert Jim Gaffigan's truck joke:

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Bass other than the Ford love you’re my kinda people

That’s a beautiful rig. Love the color too. I’m always drawn to red. But a 250 is probably more than I need.
I have a 2015 xlt f150 5.0 blue four door with fx4 package. Great truck. Only thing I would want other than it is an f250. But didnt get it because didn't need that big of a truck at the time. Also my truck has the 40/20/40 front seat that is nice if you have 6 members in your family or just like the ability to hold 6. I used to want the console, wife talked me out of it and honestly glad she did. Lol

Lol I watched a video a while back that was a truck torture test, seeing the Tundra's frame flex and the bed HIT THE CAB as it went over the testing moguls kind've ruined Toyota trucks for me... and the fact their foreign, but on the plus side they have a SOLID powertrain
edit: Ford sucks though, I'll take 8 cylinders over twin turbos any day
My f150 has the coyote..

Love my V8 Tundra, but the new ones coming out are twin V6 turbos. Kiddo has a F-150. Would take my Tundra all day long…but may go Ford next time due to the engine change in the Tundra. Hear the twin turbos are supposed to out perform the V8’s…so I will probably test drive. But in the end…don’t want to be this guy:

851A11A1-F549-4A3C-B134-82F5A070152C.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back