Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banks better pick his portal recruiting up lol
Needs to start making his check
Get his guys in and develop
Last years defense isn’t gonna work….
Flame away

you're preaching to the choir, I've said this for a month or so and get flamed -- supposedly we have it all under control and are waiting and talking to kids that aren't even in the portal and will grab whoever we want later... just like we did with this top tier TE... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Man, we are really working that portal, I mean UCF, I mean portal....

Reactions: csprig9
Depends on your expectations. The last 2 years our best players have been true freshman. That should taper expectations.

Both years we came in top 25, but not on the higher end. And we seem to be about in that area once again.

For me, it's regardless of what my expectations were. It's just a VERY frustrating brand of basketball to watch.

Plus, my expectations WERE higher.

This. We're putting guys into the NBA. We're building a name as a regular top 25 team. Those things carry weight with kids and will carry us into the future.

And the greedy folks...they don't remember the bad days. We've been in our golden era of MBB for the past 15 years. You keep it rolling, even if it isn't the top. It would be ludicrous to suggest otherwise imo.
I can't believe we're really having a discussion about firing Barnes. Why? What's wrong with us? Will we never learn?

Not directed at you. Agreeing with you.

If the NCAA did their damn job, neither Bruce Pearl nor Will Wade would still be coaching college ball.
Wade is an FBI issue. NCAA doesn't have precedence over them ofc.

But Pearl paid his dues. I believe in 2nd tries. He also just lied to them. He didn't kill a dang man lol. Surely not worth a lifetime ban, would be ludicrous.

I feel like they are a “dark horse” candidate every year.

They lived up to it this year winning 10 and finishing 2nd. As long as they win 10 every couple seasons they'll get these sorts of categorizations. That said, it's like receiving a "bold prediction". Nobody really thinks it will happen, just a long shot.

And when UGA is the #1...that gap might as well be miles wide.

Last edited:
Blasphemy! The most versatile delicious culinary creation of all time. I like it thin or thick. 😛

Incoming TWSS bombs...

kong-kong-movie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back