Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browder held over 30 offers coming out of high school, including Power Five offers from Michigan State, North Carolina, Maryland, Kentucky, Iowa State and Georgia Tech, among others.

Browder's relationship with Golesh is extensive, as the Vols offensive coordinator and tight ends coach offered him at Iowa State before joining Heupel's staff in Orlando and extending an offer to Browder there.

Browder used a redshirt this past fall, so he will have four seasons of eligibility remaining and could be a nice developmental piece for Alex Golesh and Alex Fagan in the coming years.

I can tolerate Pearl but I absolutely hate Will Wade. The most punchable face in sports

X3NUE3OQA5CP3AVPVUDYRB4ZLY.jpg

VS

5e169501a88d7.image.jpg

Reactions: drvenner
I don't think you understand how logic works.
Not your idea of it. You’re PREDICTING players won’t move after NSD based on? Kiffin, Harbaugh, Day or name a potential candidate goes NFL? Portals. Players do t like their fit with their current team? Portals. Wind blows? Portals. Your THEORY is based on stability and reasoning from young egos because the one time free pass has been available for a calendar year. Recalibrate or don’t. Doesn’t change my take.

Not your idea of it. You’re PREDICTING players won’t move after NSD based on? Kiffin, Harbaugh, Day or name a potential candidate goes NFL? Portals. Players do t like their fit with their current team? Portals. Wind blows? Portals. Your THEORY is based on stability and reasoning from young egos because the one time free pass has been available for a calendar year. Recalibrate or don’t. Doesn’t change my take.
I didn't say players wouldn't hit the portal after NSD. I said the portal crop after the Spring semester wouldn't be as good as the portal crop now. If you're going to lambast my take, at least know my actual take. I said the guys who hit the portal after Spring will mostly be players disgruntled they didn't/couldn't lock down a starting position.

I didn't say players wouldn't hit the portal after NSD. I said the portal crop after the Spring semester wouldn't be as good as the portal crop now. If you're going to lambast my take, at least know my actual take. I said the guys who hit the portal after Spring will mostly be players disgruntled they didn't/couldn't lock down a starting position.
I think it’ll be better. You’re going to have 5 stars shopping…maybe even more FCS standouts. Some from classes who just signed…then get “disgruntled”. It’s human science cultivated from decades of real life observation. 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back