JJJ is not a good 3 point shooter

He can’t shoot period, too passive, not even playing on a 3* level. With his physical ability, he should average 16p, 7rb, 4as

Reactions: BreatheUT
Some of our best ball this season was when JJJ was out because of his injury. Think about that for a minute

Reactions: SalVolinus
Someone that understands you don't have to shoot 3's all the time when you suck at it..

I shoot 65%.... Bourbon
If there's a cask strength nite, I'm not sure this is it. Folks surely didn't expect to take this game tonight did they? After the last game? It would have been a minor miracle for this team to beat LSU at home.

If there's a cask strength nite, I'm not sure this is it. Folks surely didn't expect to take this game tonight did they? After the last game? It would have been a minor miracle for this team to beat LSU at home.
Ya know, no i didn't. But did i expect like 15 FT misses and some bad turnovers no. Frustrated. But yes im on Booker's Bourbon

Career
70-225

31%

Hes 13-55 this year (mostly wide open) 23%

Pretty bad.

The book is out on him. Just scare or rush him a little at the 3 point line. He is a set shooter.

You have to give his minutes to someone else if he can't make 3's or is not reliable to take them. He doesn't have any other offensive skills.

I thought Chandler killed Tennessee tonight. Missed free throws down the stretch and made two straight turnovers at a critical part of the game. He is not a good three point shooter either. He is a freshman and will get better. Too bad he is gone after this year.

Yeah he isn't ....which makes me wonder why he shoots them almost as much as Vescovi?! I would rather Bailey shoot them than JJJ...at least he might.... Might .....get hot.

Reactions: marvin616

VN Store

Back