The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

The major problem is that TN is not a good shooting team (6-23 from 3 and 40% shooting overall today) and other teams in the SEC are.

Yeah. I have no idea what that crap was. You’re down 5 and there are less than 2 minutes left and you just motion everyone away and you dribble the shot clock down to a few seconds before you even try to get something up.

Purely on coaching. No play call, I’m sure that was motion to get someone open from 3. Wasn’t there, so we just dribbled and turned over.

Reactions: 1985Vols
Yeah. I have no idea what that crap was. You’re down 5 and there are less than 2 minutes left and you just motion everyone away and you dribble the shot clock down to a few seconds before you even try to get something up.
Yes exactly this is what I was referring to about triple J he single-handedly blew the end of the game for us

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
Well this sucked. I hate LSU basketball, I hate Will Wade. We get another chance at them at home in a couple weeks.

Will Wade. LSU. Their fanbase. Complete trash.

They gave us every opportunity to come back. About what I expected from a team that played and beat nobody out of conference. It's going to be tough to win on the road. They responded, came back and had a shot. I'll take it.

VN Store

Back