'19 TX WR Isaiah Neyor

Did you watch the videos that I posted? He has impressive athleticism in space, runs good routes, high points the ball, great hands. He is an abnormal athlete in that his running and jumping don't look extraordinarily athletic but his speed/stride and hangtime are Mossish.

No I haven't but will go back and look but just making sure you understand I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was just saying that was a huge compliment.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Oh man if we miss on this kid,will really have to open the 1-800 BVS hotline for y'all.
That would mean we've struck out on our top targets in the transfer portal. I consider the portal and juco to be like the bargain bin of recruiting. If you can't get something from that pile well....

That would mean we've struck out on our top targets in the transfer portal. I consider the portal and juco to be like the bargain bin of recruiting. If you can't get something from that pile well....
That was true last year or historically but the NIL has dramatically changed the dynamics of the portal now kids are “shopping around”!

For all the morans at Volquest that can’t google, Drop/Add deadline at USC is Feb 1….
Curious what you're trying to convey or what on VQ is misleading ?

On a side note for those interested....
Official Visitors
The spring semester for USC is scheduled to begin on Jan. 10, although in-person instruction will not begin until Jan. 18 with Jan. 17 being the last day to register for classes without penalty. As reported earlier this week, because USC starts classes next week, transfers are allowed to officially visit in a seven-day window prior to the first day of school.

Wyoming wide receiver transfer Isaiah Neyor officially visited USC this week. Neyor will officially visit Texas the weekend of Jan. 14 and he has Tennessee scheduled for a visit the weekend of Jan. 21. Texas is thought to be the early leader for Neyor, who is originally from the Lone Star State.
-247 USC War Room yesterday

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Curious what you're trying to convey or what on VQ is misleading ?

On a side note for those interested....

-247 USC War Room yesterday
Curious what I’m trying to convey is misleading? If the quotes posted are correct from VQ then it was suggested he needed to enroll quickly at USC before his UT visit. I simply posted the school calendar which suggests he can add classes on Feb 1st. It’s from the USC admissions office. Intend to favor that over a football blog and believe he can wait and still get in after the visit here…
Still waiting on your reply about NIL in other thread though….🤷🏼‍♂️

VN Store

Back