Tennessee Lady Vol News

Yes, we need to continue to feed her the ball. Kellie sat her quite a bit last night just to protect her from being brutalized again. Thankfully her teammates played excellent defense and we were able to do so. In 23 minutes she had 9 points, 6 boards and 11 blocks. Imagine if we had left her out there for 40, which I fully believe she is capable of playing.
She gets mauled every game. Amazing discipline to not retaliate.

I thought juniors were eligible, but wikipedia says no. My bad.
Not totally wrong if they have graduated and are 22 years old I believe they can leave early for the WNBA. Key and Horston will be back. We'll lose Burrell, but we know we are gaining Pissott and Suarez. Walker is eligible to come back as is Green don't know what they will do. Right now the only certain loss is Dye and expected Burrell.

Not totally wrong if they have graduated and are 21 years old I believe they can leave early for the WNBA. Key and Horston will be back. We'll lose Burrell, but we know we are gaining Pissott and Suarez. Walker is eligible to come back as is Green don't know what they will do. Right now the only certain loss is Dye and expected Burrell.

Thanks. Yes, we have 14 on scholarships now, will lose Dye for sure and pick up Pissott. I'm hoping not to lose anyone in addition to Dye, but I know that's unrealistic. Burrell will likely go, assuming her leg lets her play normally for the rest of the season, so that leaves 13, which is the number Kellie likes. Other losses can be made up through the portal or a late 22 HS recruit, I assume.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Not totally wrong if they have graduated and are 22 years old I believe they can leave early for the WNBA. Key and Horston will be back. We'll lose Burrell, but we know we are gaining Pissott and Suarez. Walker is eligible to come back as is Green don't know what they will do. Right now the only certain loss is Dye and expected Burrell.
Wait I totally forgot she can come back she was injured last season and still has her free Covid yearI think she will come back if her PhD isn’t finished

Wait I totally forgot she can come back she was injured last season and still has her free Covid yearI think she will come back if her PhD isn’t finished

If she is a top five pick seriously doubt she will come back unless she gets one of them million dollar NIL's which would be more than what she could make anywhere else.

I don't think Kenyen Green has any eligibility left unless I'm missing something. Last year was a free year and she got hurt so this year she plays. Wouldn't this exhaust her eligibility?

VN Store

Back